Sponsored

Just received an update from my dealer on ordering and pricing.

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing to get excited about. But here is what I received from my dealer today. Redacting some information out of respect to the dealer.

Hey Mr. *****,

This is **** from *** Ford. I just wanted to touch base with you and get you an update as to when we might be able to provide real pricing. I just had a meeting with our Ford representative today and I don't think we will have the capability to put together that kind of pricing until we are actually able to build out Broncos on our side. Tentatively that will not go live until we are actually able to submit customer builds which is rumored to happen in the first part of December.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my very best to get them answered for you!

Best Regards,

****Ford - Internet Sales Manager
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jtorral

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In this case, They are supposed to be 1k below invoice.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Translation: We will wait until the last second to tell you the ADM we're charging. Please don't transfer your reservation.
exactly!

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing to get excited about. But here is what I received from my dealer today. Redacting some information out of respect to the dealer.

Hey Mr. *****,

This is **** from *** Ford. I just wanted to touch base with you and get you an update as to when we might be able to provide real pricing. I just had a meeting with our Ford representative today and I don't think we will have the capability to put together that kind of pricing until we are actually able to build out Broncos on our side. Tentatively that will not go live until we are actually able to submit customer builds which is rumored to happen in the first part of December.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my very best to get them answered for you!

Best Regards,

****Ford - Internet Sales Manager
All due respect to the dealership and props to them for reaching out but even if they are doing something like us where they are offering xplan pricing with a valid pin there is no reason they can't disclose their dealer fees or what they are going to do ahead of time. We don't know what the Bronco will cost yet but we have already established and distributed our pricing plan, no dealer fees or mandatory options or markups of any kind (like we do with literally every other car) but I digress, this seems kinda funky and you should be careful, remember you can move your res until the 31 of january so flex your proverbial muscle and try to get the best deal you can.
Sponsored