Sponsored

Dealer made a mistake in ordering and I just caught it on blend date.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Today is my blend date. I was killing time while the crotch fruit were getting eye exams and I was looking at my window sticker and noticed that my Aux switches were not .

I ordered them and they were on the order sheet.

I called my salesman and have him looking into it. Seeing if there is anyway they can get them added.

I went back and checked the DORA and they were not there either.

I can only think of two ways this happened. Salesman punched the order in wrong or Ford dropped them off.
Disappointed, yes. But I didn’t have an immediate need for the switches.

Any suggestions on how to handle this? Looking for some reasonable ideas.

UPDATE: Salesman called back and said this was constrained and Ford pulled it. Don’t know if I believe it. He said Ford would give me “credit”. I don’t know what that means and neither does he. Either way I guess what is done is done. Maybe I can get them to go cost on the parts as suggested. Thanks everyone.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't believe there is anything you can do now, that's for sure. May try to get dealer to install them at cost, that would be about it. factory won't make any changes now.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't believe there is anything you can do now, that's for sure. May try to get dealer to install them at cost, that would be about it. factory won't make any changes now.
That's why I read through my DORA multiple times when I ordered, and when I changed my colour choice a couple times, I requested an updated DORA and verified it was keyed in correctly. Mistakes can happen.

I agree with @rgalvinmi - See what the dealership might offer, and worst case scenario, would be to install them yourself. Hopefully the dealership would help with the cost of the part at minimum.

Good luck!

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go with a SwitchPro or AuxBeam controllers. I don't see any way to add those Aux switches now, but I could be wrong.

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs