First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many of us right there with you brother. How is it possible that day one reservation holders still have no end in sight. Severely flawed system. The main reason why there are broncos all over for sale at huge mark ups while those of us that really want the vehicle are stuck still waiting. Ford sucks!!
Dont forget that -this is the same system which provided the possibility of having vehicles at a relatively cheap price and for all. Had they followed a BUILD To Order process, then You would be paying way more. Ferarri, Aston martin are all build to order, they dont care about scale, utilization, freight charges, part availability etc. If part is not there, will buy in spot market paying premium price and air ship it paying premium freight.
I doubt Ford can do that sort of thing and charge 40-50K price per unit. On one side, we cant expect to pay bottom dollar and Ford to pay top dollar to make it. They will be out of business in no time. System worked well when supply chain was relatively stable, now with all sorts of disruptions going on- i feel people should be more reasonable.
Sponsored

CamTalksTech

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got scheduled too! Let's go!

Squatch Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Angry Irishman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Jeep/Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very similar build with no hitch. Got text from salesman at Woltz and WInd last Thurs. Got the VIN from Ford on Sat. Here we go!

OP
OP

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very similar build with no hitch. Got text from salesman at Woltz and WInd last Thurs. Got the VIN from Ford on Sat. Here we go!
What's the chances we both are at Woltz and Wind. They are going to put the 4 pin tow on mine when it gets delivered.

What week is your build week?

Sponsored