First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone ever been scheduled that wasnt previewing first? Looks like another dud week for me. Still unscheduled clean at PC10. Trying to hold out hope that the last 14,000 or so of us left actually sneak in for scheduling before the large surge of new orders gets cycled in but that seems to be the broken record of how this will play out!
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone ever been scheduled that wasnt previewing first? Looks like another dud week for me. Still unscheduled clean at PC10. Trying to hold out hope that the last 14,000 or so of us left actually sneak in for scheduling before the large surge of new orders gets cycled in but that seems to be the broken record of how this will play out!
Hang in there... I was thinking I was going to get swept out to sea by the wave of new orders and BAM... I got scheduled. June '21 reservation and October '21 order.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hang in there... I was thinking I was going to get swept out to sea by the wave of new orders and BAM... I got scheduled. June '21 reservation and October '21 order.
Agreed! Just hold tight. I wasn't previewed (to my knowledge) and I didn't, and still haven't, received an e-mail from Ford, but I'm scheduled. Found out by calling Ford marketing for something else and was told I'm scheduled in May. Dealer confirmed. 10/14/21 order

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only way you find out if your order is in preview is by the dealer’s order list ,which displays Ford’s status of one’s order. I was in preview when I went to make a change to my order. If I had not made the change I would have never known I was in preview. My change did not affect the switch from preview to scheduled. BTW, my order was a PC 10 also. Good luck and enjoy.
Sponsored