Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was previewed on May 11th. I then dropped off the week of the 18th. Then I got my VIN last Thursday. Just be patient and hopeful. Everyone will get their Bronco at some point. Don't change your orders to get it sooner or you will regret it.
Sponsored

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured since I bought an “in between” car this weekend, I would get scheduled this week. Makes me feel better there won’t be any scheduling. That means I can enjoy my new ride in peace and not feel guilty.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Although it hasn’t worked out that way, my understanding is the two consecutive clean-up weeks are exactly for the purpose of picking up clean builds to fill out their monthly schedule, so in that regard, this makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is the MIC top and tow pkg, and day 2.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although it hasn’t worked out that way, my understanding is the two consecutive clean-up weeks are exactly for the purpose of picking up clean builds to fill out their monthly schedule, so in that regard, this makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is the MIC top and tow pkg, and day 2.
I also understand clean up weeks to be for some more shuffling - individual builds already scheduled may get moved forward or back based on new information.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also understand clean up weeks to be for some more shuffling - individual builds already scheduled may get moved forward or back based on new information.
I know that has happened (builds moved up or back) but I don’t believe that was the intended purpose of clean-up week, but I don’t believe Ford has defined clean-up week either. I could be wrong, but I know that someone that I viewed as credible at the time, defined it as adding builds to fill out the schedule, but I don’t remember who or when. I guess it could be either, both, or none of those options.

Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could be wrong, but I know that someone that I viewed as credible at the time, defined it as adding builds to fill out the schedule
Or moving/removing builds. Line balancing based on latest commodity and build data

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny you mentioned cargo area protector, because I ordered one, along with floor mats, from Grangers during my preview that Tuesday, and on that Thursday, I received an email from Ford and a VIN!!
Floor mats most definitely pushed a build to the front of the line...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or moving/removing builds. Line balancing based on latest commodity and build data
Yeah, probably all of that.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been previewed one week, then no preview the following with a VIN on Thursday? I got previewed last week, nothing this week so I'm assuming Thursday is a no go for me.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I previewed from the 18th until I got the email on the 27th. Never went off preview during that time.

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure as I thought this week and next are clean up weeks? I guess you can get previewed in a clean up week but I thought timing was that June 17 would be the next FE main email day and June 24 next main non FE email day.
Have any Bronco's been delivered to dealers yet??

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer has seemed well tuned in to the Bronco ordering/delivery process overall, but when I asked him if my order was previewed by Ford production today (6/15 reservation date BaseSquatch 2-door), he had no idea what I was talking about...

Yes, there is a 'preview' date/time on the order summary that gets updated when he makes a change... Does he simply look at that date and notice it changed without anyone from the dealership going into the order?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer has seemed well tuned in to the Bronco ordering/delivery process overall, but when I asked him if my order was previewed by Ford production today (6/15 reservation date BaseSquatch 2-door), he had no idea what I was talking about...

Yes, there is a 'preview' date/time on the order summary that gets updated when he makes a change... Does he simply look at that date and notice it changed without anyone from the dealership going into the order?
When you say your ‘dealer’ you must mean your ‘salesperson‘, and therein lies the issue. Your salesperson may have good insight and knowledge of the ordering process but she/he likely does not have full WBDO access to view previews. Also, I would be most sales managers at dealers don’t run around every Tuesday and Wednesday and tell every salesperson “hey, this Bronco under your name previewed today”. So, unless your salesperson specifically goes to the sales manager or internet manager every Tuesday/wed and asks, then she/he won’t know if you’ve previewed or not.
Sponsored