Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good luck!!! I'm also a 7/20/20 res date, Badlands, Sas, Luxe, 2.7... and have NO idea when mine is getting built ... I can only hope
Sponsored

OP
OP

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
good luck!!! I'm also a 7/20/20 res date, Badlands, Sas, Luxe, 2.7... and have NO idea when mine is getting built ... I can only hope
Thank you, I was very proactive with my dealership and getting in contact with the my sales manager. I wasn't an obnoxious, overbearing customer. Just would contact them here and there to get updated and from there my sales manager started to keep me in the loop. Definitely wouldn't have been that way if I didn't get the ball rolling.

I hope you here something very soon. The communication/lack there off on Fords behalf has been horrendous from Day 1 and unfortunately doesn't look like it will change anytime soon. We are the ones who have to seek out any information we seek.

OP
OP

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im still holding on since initial order of a Wildtrak on 17JULY2020 and converting last year to 2022. I hope your build starts soon, that would finally be a postive for many of us who have been waiting for anything for almost 2 years.
Yes my Sas OBX is essentially Wildtrak build. When I ordered mine I really wanted/needed the roof rack. Of course we all know that wasn't an option for the Wildtrak in 2021. I kept the build the way it is just because I didn't want there to be any issues or mix ups if I changed my order. Call me paranoid, but can one blame me.

I like you until this week have had been patiently waiting and finally got a positive step in the right direction. There is no guarantee of anything with builds and production. Just to finally be in a position where I know my build is in the ball park of consideration to get a vin. Has given me hope that I am closer to the finish line than the start line.

I hope that tomorrow is your lucky day. Keep us all posted.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I remember my first preview, back in November 2021. I was so young and excited back then. Still waiting for a build schedule to this day. Good Luck!

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best of luck to you and your wife!1 I hope that you both receive good news on Thursday. Let us all know on this thread what happens. I will be sharing my news as well.
Well, typical Ford doing, my wife's is no longer previewing. We had 6 total yesterday previewing but they dropped 3. As bad as I hate to say it and I know others have been saying it for a while, the reservation system is broken. Up until now, we have seen Ford pull right down our list of reservation holders. Occasionally we had a non reservation BB with soft top pull ahead of them but that was understandable. The 3 that are still previewing are all non reservation holders, one is a non Sasquatch OBX, the other two are WildTraks with High/Lux pkgs with hardtops...I am frustrated to say the least with Ford...It will fall on deaf ears but I plan on voicing my opinion to Reps when I talk to them.

Sponsored

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck, but I wouldn't get too excited. I have been previewing since early March and still haven't got a built date, to then get bumped down the line. Long freaking road from what I have seen, heard, and experienced thus far.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, typical Ford doing, my wife's is no longer previewing. We had 6 total yesterday previewing but they dropped 3. As bad as I hate to say it and I know others have been saying it for a while, the reservation system is broken. Up until now, we have seen Ford pull right down our list of reservation holders. Occasionally we had a non reservation BB with soft top pull ahead of them but that was understandable. The 3 that are still previewing are all non reservation holders, one is a non Sasquatch OBX, the other two are WildTraks with High/Lux pkgs with hardtops...I am frustrated to say the least with Ford...It will fall on deaf ears but I plan on voicing my opinion to Reps when I talk to them.
I’ve stated this several times and basically been told not possible. How is it not possible any walk in beats all reservations?

it’s like get in line for the roller coaster but then they randomly pick people from the crows millibar around at the corn dogs and snow cones

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduling is an optimization process with many many constraints. If someone in Ford has time , they can dig up all the program logs and say why one order didn’t get picked inspite of reservation and other favorable factors that we can think of. To get picked, multiple things has to align. If you miss one , you order is out and not coming back for a second pass/try(unless they have excess capacity-which in this environment is not there)

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer informed me yesterday I was selected for an 8/8 build. Already have a VIN.

Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduling is an optimization process with many many constraints. If someone in Ford has time , they can dig up all the program logs and say why one order didn’t get picked inspite of reservation and other favorable factors that we can think of. To get picked, multiple things has to align. If you miss one , you order is out and not coming back for a second pass/try(unless they have excess capacity-which in this environment is not there)
I have seen several times where a order will preview one week and not get scheduled but get picked up the next week of scheduling, so I'm holding out hope this will be the case with my wife's...I jinxed myself by telling her it was previewing. I usually have a rule of never mentioning it to the order holder until it schedules for this very reason. haha

DeggoT93

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have seen several times where a order will preview one week and not get scheduled but get picked up the next week of scheduling, so I'm holding out hope this will be the case with my wife's...I jinxed myself by telling her it was previewing. I usually have a rule of never mentioning it to the order holder until it schedules for this very reason. haha

So many of us right there with you brother. How is it possible that day one reservation holders still have no end in sight. Severely flawed system. The main reason why there are broncos all over for sale at huge mark ups while those of us that really want the vehicle are stuck still waiting. Ford sucks!!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The reservation system is the same one used for Ranger and it worked perfectly fine then (we were an early reservation holder for 2019 Ranger).

Ranger ramped up from 3K units a month in Q1 2019 to nearly 12K units a month by Q4 2019.

That they literally cannot build some units based on commodity constraints and have to use some methodology to get 140,000 vehicles to people across all dealerships has certainly thrown a monkey wrench in the works.

If Webasto hadn't screwed the pooch on the roof and there were no commodity constraints and this had launched in 2018 Ford would have been pumping out 15K units a month by Q2 2018 and simply followed reservation order to get units out.

Ignoring the realities of the world and what has directly impacted this doesn't mean those issues didn't/don't exist.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my dealer said ! ( DRINK ) nothing
I have a Vin# since 5/30/22 , Ford sent Email to me.
not a peep from my dealer to this moment , nothing , nada, zip , Caca .
I'm waiting for him to reach out so I can lay it on him . but I'm not cause I don't want to stir the pot and get a ADM tagged to it.
I'll just wait for Ford to send me another mail that its in production or shipped.
don't care about Dealer anymore I HAVE A VIN# :p ;) (y)

OP
OP

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer informed me yesterday I was selected for an 8/8 build. Already have a VIN.
That is awesome. Congratulations!!
my dealer said ! ( DRINK ) nothing
I have a Vin# since 5/30/22 , Ford sent Email to me.
not a peep from my dealer to this moment , nothing , nada, zip , Caca .
I'm waiting for him to reach out so I can lay it on him . but I'm not cause I don't want to stir the pot and get a ADM tagged to it.
I'll just wait for Ford to send me another mail that its in production or shipped.
don't care about Dealer anymore I HAVE A VIN# :p ;) (y)
Sorry you have a shitty dealer that wants nothing to do with you other than take your money.

If you followed my post/thread you would know I am with a great dealership and sales manager who has been in weekly contact . He has given me the bad news week after week. This is the first week anything positive has happened with my order.

Just because Ford has this all over the place. Doesn't mean there aren't a few good, reputable dealerships.
Sponsored

Last edited: