First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go with another week of scheduling (hopefully). My dealer has not had any builds scheduled for the last two weeks even though several were previewed. They tell me I am previewing today for the first time. Early 7/14 rez, 4dr, BL, 2.3, 7mt MIC, Roof Rails, Tow, High. Anyone else seeing/hearing previews?
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure as I thought this week and next are clean up weeks? I guess you can get previewed in a clean up week but I thought timing was that June 17 would be the next FE main email day and June 24 next main non FE email day.

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure as I thought this week and next are clean up weeks? I guess you can get previewed in a clean up week but I thought timing was that June 17 would be the next FE main email day and June 24 next main non FE email day.
I thought the same, most likely just a tease

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think/believe anything will be scheduled this week. At least from what I saw on the Week of May 31st that says No Scheduling, at least for the Bronco. But even Ford says that this is a tentative scheduling plan for the production period and it could change. Now 2 weeks ago, I had 2 Broncos Previewed that didn't get selected until the following week. So You're possibly in good shape for next week, maybe not so much this week.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last week mine had previewed for about a week then got plucked for the 27th email day.

That’s def a good thing..
So previous preview (no VIN) AND disappointing May e-mail are a good combo?

I reached out to Granger last Tuesday to see if I was previewed again (was the week before) and I wasn't.

I'm not gonna bug them anymore, I'll either get a VIN on a Thursday or not. Serenity prayer and all that.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought FEs were supposed to be scheduled on the first Thursday of every month. Been out of pocket for a minute so maybe I missed some new information.

Reactions: jxc

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So previous preview (no VIN) AND disappointing May e-mail are a good combo?

I reached out to Granger last Tuesday to see if I was previewed again (was the week before) and I wasn't.

I'm not gonna bug them anymore, I'll either get a VIN on a Thursday or not. Serenity prayer and all that.
When mine first previewed it got deemed unbuildable then they added cargo area protector. Then it was buildable. Kinda strange. I guess my experience was different then some. I assumed being previewed meant getting qued up. Fingers crossed for y’all though. I hope they all make it in!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what does preview mean
Dealers can see possible builds (previews) prior to an official build date/VIN being assigned. Previewing normally has been happening on Tuesdays

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine previewed on May 18th-19th, but dropped off for the 20th scheduling. Bottom line is Thursday scheduling is all that counts.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When mine first previewed it got deemed unbuildable then they added cargo area protector. Then it was buildable. Kinda strange. I guess my experience was different then some. I assumed being previewed meant getting qued up. Fingers crossed for y’all though. I hope they all make it in!!
Funny you mentioned cargo area protector, because I ordered one, along with floor mats, from Grangers during my preview that Tuesday, and on that Thursday, I received an email from Ford and a VIN!!

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought FEs were supposed to be scheduled on the first Thursday of every month. Been out of pocket for a minute so maybe I missed some new information.
FEs schedule on the first week of the scheduling period. That hasn't been the first week of a calendar month. If they stick to form, I'd expect this week and next are cleanup weeks, and then FEs/VIPs (and potentially a few others) would schedule on June 17 and then a big scheduling week June 24. These would likely be for August build weeks.
Sponsored