KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone been told by their dealer that they are previewing this week? As everyone knows, dealers are usually previewing by Thursday, followed by scheduling the next week. His dealer rep is giving non answers, which means we are likely to see another week without scheduling and likely a big schedule shift. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to announce that they are done producing 2022s. I know a guy who is 9 slots behind me at the dealer and they told him there is no way he gets a 2022.

It is my understanding that folks have been scheduled through 6/13, and they were supposed to schedule out June and July by the end of May. It looks like they will push the new build dates to end of July and August. My condolences to the folks on Motown Mountain getting pushed 60 days.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is no scheduling this week. We should find out tomorrow if there is scheduling next week.

OP
OP
KCHorse

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is no scheduling this week. We should find out tomorrow if there is scheduling next week.
Right, usually the week prior to scheduling, dealers are previewing builds. There are no builds previewing this week, so I am wondering if scheduling will be pushed another week.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If we see more GT or FE rollover Raptors scheduled today or tomorrow, next week will likely be a scheduling week.

6/20 seems to be the catch all holding week for schedule slips at this point, and I wouldn't be surprised to see 6/20'ers to get rescheduled again.
Sponsored