John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you added some BFGs. How do they compare to the Goodyears? What size and load rating did you get? I have been running the E rated on my raptors from 2012 to 2021 until the C load came out. I actually like the ride of the C load on road, snow and sand more.
Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any suspension sag/droop from installing the winch? Does it affect handling at all? I've got a 4 door Wildtrak and currently looking at winch options.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any suspension sag/droop from installing the winch? Does it affect handling at all? I've got a 4 door Wildtrak and currently looking at winch options.
Hi, yes the fronted dropped about an inch from the weight of the winch and mounting plate. I used a leveling kit to bring up 1.25". there is still some rack front to back the rear is an inch higher. The handling was not effected.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like you added some BFGs. How do they compare to the Goodyears? What size and load rating did you get? I have been running the E rated on my raptors from 2012 to 2021 until the C load came out. I actually like the ride of the C load on road, snow and sand more.
H, just saw your post I went with BFG 315 D rating. This the same tire I run on my 2017 Raptor. But as of to day I will be running Mickey Thompson 37x12.50R17LT Tire, Baja Boss Load D.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

H, just saw your post I went with BFG 315 D rating. This the same tire I run on my 2017 Raptor. But as of to day I will be running Mickey Thompson 37x12.50R17LT Tire, Baja Boss Load D.
Nice! Update us on the Mickeys after you get them. I know they are heavy but I hear really good things. BTW, long time Raptor driver myself...I think a 2 door bronco and a Raptor would put you in a place of never wanting or needing another vehicle. I have been driving Raptors-all three Gens since 2012 as daily drivers, off-road-sand, snow, trail, and family trip vehicles. They are the best just really big when it is just me and my dog on narrow trails vs bombing fast.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! Update us on the Mickeys after you get them. I know they are heavy but I hear really good things. BTW, long time Raptor driver myself...I think a 2 door bronco and a Raptor would put you in a place of never wanting or needing another vehicle. I have been driving Raptors-all three Gens since 2012 as daily drivers, off-road-sand, snow, trail, and family trip vehicles. They are the best just really big when it is just me and my dog on narrow trails vs bombing fast.
Will give an update after some time.
Ford Bronco Moab Updateds 4/10/24 Antimatter Blue 2 Door Sasquatch Build 20230213_164646
Ford Bronco Moab Updateds 4/10/24 Antimatter Blue 2 Door Sasquatch Build 20230213_164635

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4/10/24 Major rebuild after breaking both fronts CVs in Moab back in November and getting ready for the trip to moab in three weeks.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...g-both-cvs-hells-gate-moab-video-added.84865/

Installed the "The Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® Front-Drive Unit". Staying with the 4.70 ratio. Spicer Extreme™ half shafts. A new set of coil-overs from Procomp. Installed the Hoss 3.0 rack and program which I had for over a year but never need it. New Bay Area Metal Fab winch bumper. The old JCR winch mount just stuck out to far and hurt my approach angle. Worked fine held up to the pulls.
Sponsored