joe_r95

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 F150, 15 escape. 67 scout
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok. I thought you meant one total for sale. Where in Arkansas? Broncos have become a dime a dozen in NWA with several on every lot, including Raptors and you cant drive anywhere without seeing 2 or 3 every 5 minutes.
I'm also NWA. I'm a service technician at Springdale Ford. Yeah, they're everywhere now. I swear I pass 4 or 5 on the way home every day. We rarely have had any. All but the 3 have been abandoned orders, and those have been few and far between.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ctel23

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed - OP should update/edit his first post.
The original post was updated around 11:20 this morning. I added the word "updated" to the title as well at that time.

Additionally I added a post within the thread this morning at 11:22.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The original post was updated around 11:20 this morning. I added the word "updated" to the title as well at that time.

Additionally I added a post within the thread this morning at 11:22.
Sorry, clearly even I'm not paying attention here :ROFLMAO: :sleep: I saw your post, but clearly didn't scroll back to your OP. My bad!

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soon to be taking delivery of a Wildtrak purchased during Grangtober.

I recently received an email from Granger looking for some standard pre-purchase information. However, included in this email was notice that I would need to sign a "no-sale provision" restricting me from selling for a year. One would have thought that this notice would have been provided prior to providing asking for a non refundable deposit.

While I don't read every line of every post I've done a good amount of reading most posts pertaining to Granger and O don't recall reading anything about restrictions. It is also my understanding per Granger that this is a Ford generated provision. Assuming this is accurate I would have thought that this topic would have generated a healthy amount of discussion right, wrong and indifferent.

Just to be clear I'm not opposed or in favor of this of it's accurate. It is what it is. I'm wondering if I completely miss this or is this something new?

UPDATE:

Just received from Carley........

Hi Chris,

My supervisor spoke with Zach regarding the inconsistencies of customers signing the No-Sale Provision. Thank you for making us aware of the inconsistencies. We found out that due to customers not responding to the Early Financing emails, not all customers are reaching that point of the process. Zach has decided to get rid of the No-Sale Provision from here forward.

Thanks,
Carley
Thanks @Zach@Granger
Even though itā€™s been a 1006 day wait, Iā€™m super happy to be buying From you! Any plans to open up a Toyota dealership as well? Youā€™ve got a customer for life. Thanks for being awesome.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think a lot of the recent replies are missing this post...
Iā€™ve come to realize that actually reading seems to be a lost art.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m not a lawyer, butā€¦

The whole reservation process has been lie after lie from Ford Corporate and any mention of suing them is met with the claim that you, the buyer, are not an actual customer of Ford. But if Ford is placing restrictions on what you can do do with your property, that seems to ā€œpierce the corporate veilā€ and open up Ford Corporate to a lot of legal exposure.

Thats just, like, my opinion man..

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its all okay. They cant come after you.

Wait, you didnt sign into the app, right? Right?!?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model