Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln Navigator 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone that has an order with Granger get notified of scheduling today? Im an early morning 7/14 reservation, and was getting close (top 10) of their next allocations...I think I read that they had 11 allocations this time around...but I do have a number of the commodities. If so, I was curious what builds from Granger got scheduled for production today.

no emails, no change on back door link for me.
Sponsored

BroncoIA

Base
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone that has an order with Granger get notified of scheduling today? Im an early morning 7/14 reservation, and was getting close (top 10) of their next allocations...I think I read that they had 11 allocations this time around...but I do have a number of the commodities. If so, I was curious what builds from Granger got scheduled for production today.

I am also an early am 7/14 reservation and also with Granger. My Bronco is in production this week. 2 door V6 Basesquatch with mod bumper and switches.

I would hope yours gets picked for production soon.

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was scheduled
7/16 res
BD 2.3
4 dr soft top

OP
OP
Christoph94

Christoph94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also an early am 7/14 reservation and also with Granger. My Bronco is in production this week. 2 door V6 Basesquatch with mod bumper and switches.
I would hope yours gets picked for production soon.
Thanks, me too.
Did Granger contact you or did you get an email from Ford? Congrats on the build!

BroncoIA

Base
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, me too.
Did Granger contact you or did you get an email from Ford? Congrats on the build!
so Granger emailed me on 11/9 to let know my Bronco was previewing. Then on 11/18 I received an email from Ford letting me know I was scheduled for production and gave me my vin. Granger then contacted me again for a deposit and to confirm some info. Production was originally scheduled for the week of 1/10 and then bumped to this week. So far I haven’t been bumped again. Fingers crossed. Also Granger has been 100% awesome. Clear and concise emails. Very professional.

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4am 7/14 res.
#18 at Granger in October and still #18 as of today per Hunter.
2dr manual Badlands

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4am 7/14 res.
#18 at Granger in October and still #18 as of today per Hunter.
2dr manual Badlands
It is clear that allocations do not necessarily relate to reservation numbers at Granger. My guess is that several have constraints in their build. Nothing Granger can do to change when they get certain builds actually get made.In the meantime , they use their allocations to fill whatever customer orders they can.

OP
OP
Christoph94

Christoph94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you guys that got scheduled. I'm a day one res and number 1 on Granger's list. Haven't heard a peep.

Badlands 4dr Mic top

Very disappointing
Hopefully you and I get scheduled on the next round.

Sponsored

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hopefully you and I get scheduled on the next round.
I wish the best for you. I don't believe I will be checking the forum much for updates anymore. Im sure I will get a call, but Im not expecting it any time soon.

rk105rider

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Subaru Forester, Dodge Ram Van
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy for you guys that got scheduled. I'm a day one res and number 1 on Granger's list. Haven't heard a peep.

Badlands 4dr Mic top

Very disappointing
Are you waiting on a First Edition Bronco?

Berggie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email from Hunter @Granger Ford today with a Vin # and Build week of 03/07.
I had noonish reservation date of 07/14/20 Order date 02/09/21 ( 22 order round) , was #80 something on list. Dropped Mic top and tow and jumped over several people at Granger. Previewing since Jan 11th.
E.G. 4 Door Badlands, sas, Lux, door bags and soft top.
I know its irritating to get jumped in line but I can live with the sacrifices I made to my original order to make the leap.

OP
OP
Christoph94

Christoph94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email from Hunter @Granger Ford today with a Vin # and Build week of 03/07.
I had noonish reservation date of 07/14/20 Order date 02/09/21 ( 22 order round) , was #80 something on list. Dropped Mic top and tow and jumped over several people at Granger. Previewing since Jan 11th.
E.G. 4 Door Badlands, sas, Lux, door bags and soft top.
I know its irritating to get jumped in line but I can live with the sacrifices I made to my original order to make the leap.
Congrats on the scheduling! We have similar builds, minus I still have MIC and tow. This just shows how tight those commodities are. I’m holding firm at this point, hoping for the next round. Congrats again!
Sponsored