Sponsored

Upgrading tires and wheels - will the computer need tweaked?

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally pulled the trigger for BFG K03 285/70 R17 and ICON Recon Pro 17” from my stock OBX wheel. I had purchased the Ford Performance tune a year ago also. With all that said, I believe I need to make some adjustments in the computer for the speedometer.
How?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone will chime in but I do believe tire size can be adjusted w/ FP tune or can be adjusted in Forescan or aftermarket tuner.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford ProCal has a setting that allows you to go up to 37" as an adjustment. It's not in inches, though, you have to make a conversion to another unit. There's other threads that describe the calculation.

OP
OP
Bellime

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if I read the massive amount of information correctly. Even though I have the Ford Perf Tune module I would also need the ProCal software on a PC running Microsoft OS. That sucks as I am a MAC user.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I read the massive amount of information correctly. Even though I have the Ford Perf Tune module I would also need the ProCal software on a PC running Microsoft OS. That sucks as I am a MAC user.
You could check out the Superchips Flash-Cal...does tire size, disable ASS, disable dbl honk and a few other things. Fairly inexpensive, doesn't require a computer and can revert back to OEM settings.
https://www.holley.com/products/tun...andheld_tuners/superchips_flashcal/parts/1546
Sponsored