Upstate SC

FlyingSpaceLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lockheed Blackbird
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You didn't reserve with George Coleman Ford did you?

EDIT:

At the request of George Coleman Ford, I have redacted the details of my grievance. Although I still cannot in good conscience recommend purchasing a vehicle there, they did contact me and make a very commendable good-faith effort to rectify my complaint. In light of the genuine attempt at resolution, I felt that it was appropriate to comply with their request to remove details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoTRails

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You didn't reserve with George Coleman Ford did you? They once tried to "sneak in" a $5000 reduction in trade value as if I wouldn't notice the figure on the final paperwork being that much lower than we had discussed. When I called them on it, the sales manager lied about what the book value was.
I did and that’s very surprising considering their google reviews and reputation.

FlyingSpaceLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lockheed Blackbird
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
EDIT:

At the request of George Coleman Ford, I have redacted the details of my grievance. Although I still cannot in good conscience recommend purchasing a vehicle there, they did contact me and make a very commendable good-faith effort to rectify my complaint. In light of the genuine attempt at resolution, I felt that it was appropriate to comply with their request to remove details.

Last edited:

MrFML

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So... Anyway...

I'm in the upstate and reserved a Big Bend Bronco. I'm having a hard time deciding what color I want..

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoTRails

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So... Anyway...

I'm in the upstate and reserved a Big Bend Bronco. I'm having a hard time deciding what color I want..
I really like the look of cactus grey and Area 51 with the BB grille. Was disappointed I when I found out I couldn’t get either color with a Base.

MrFML

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Area 51 was my first choice but after looking at the Area 51 color thread im not so sure. the rapid red and the antimater Blue are the 2 i like most right now

OP
OP
BroncoTRails

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Area 51 was my first choice but after looking at the Area 51 color thread im not so sure. the rapid red and the antimater Blue are the 2 i like most right now
Antimatter Blue is toward the top of my list too. Just wish I knew how dark it was. If it’s as dark as Magma Red is on the F-150’s I’m all in.

MrFML

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
it seems pretty dark to me. hopfully when we go to order they will have real color samples

MrFML

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are there any good off road traisl in the upstate or around Asheville?

Sponsored

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all — future Bronco owner living in Simpsonville.
My reservation right now is with Fairway, close to 100% sure I'm going with the dealer in WV.

I reserved a Base just to lock down a reservation. I think I'm now down to two choices, Big Bend or Outer Banks. I love the look of the Black Diamond, but I'm not sure I would get the usage out of the washout floorboard, vinyl seats, and the rock crawler mode.

I'll be curious to see - with BFG/Michelin here in the upstate and Jackson Motorsports if we could see Broncos in the upstate earlier than other areas. I've been surprised to not see BFG as an OE on the Bronco. Still - I can't see BFG keep all its eggs in the JEEP basket.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE - talked with Two Rivers (nashville area) and the price sheet/website update will go into effect on Monday/Tuesday. Expect Invoice price on Broncos, $100 doc/dealer fees with X-plan pin generated, all rebate money back to us, and invoice pricing for all accessories. There will be a small gift delivered when you make a reservation and a small gift at delivery. Contact Matt Barker, VP at Two Rivers and he will help you out with any other questions.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those joining me at Two Rivers..
Ford Bronco Upstate SC 389A8CE8-C8B4-4F41-AFD2-08DFB6F501F1_1_105_c

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it has been awhile but I am down in Florence and come up that way every once in awhile. If you still have them and like to go on the trails let me know. I will be glad to tag along.

Grey Mare

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also in the Upstate and would like to get together with others for some off roading fun !
Sponsored