Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They do if you order one. They don't if it is on their lot
I tried going by there twice this year. Each time, they dodged the question on honoring msrp on orders. Sales people working there that I dealt with acted like they were VIPs. Went a couple of days later down to friendly ford and they did honor MSRP on orders. Just picked up ours a couple weeks ago from a June order.

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried going by there twice this year. Each time, they dodged the question on honoring msrp on orders. Sales people working there that I dealt with acted like they were VIPs. Went a couple of days later down to friendly ford and they did honor MSRP on orders. Just picked up ours a couple weeks ago from a June order.
My bad, I should have give the sales person's name. Rich Spah. A real straight shooter and he knows his stuff. Friendly Ford is owned by Team Ford, same owner. Congrats on getting your Bronco.

Sponsored

Candisias

Badlands
First Name
Candis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ended up going with Ford Country - of course, I got an order in. I won't be paying over MSRP. But they definitely throw mark ups on all other vehicles.

Potluck99

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 CJ5, 1977 J10, 2022 Lowrider ST
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Friendly and Team are the same owner.
Team is MSRP and everyone I know that has purchased a Bronco from Team paid MSRP, including my First Edition in 2021 when all other dealerships including Ford Country had +$20k markups.
The owner of Team & Friendly has deep roots in off road racing and they support the off road community more than any other dealership I am aware of.

Urbreaper

Heritage
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla models, 2008 F150 Limited, 2022 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I tried to order from team ford since I had purchased an f150 from them a year before. They wouldn't even call me back. I went to friendly ford and the salesman that helped me was jeremey. He placed my heritage order told me an estimate wait time of 6 months. He sent me picks as the vehicle was in transit and gave me a call as soon as it arrived. When I went in for pickup I was signing and out the door within an hour.

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have bought vehicles from both, and both were great. I had the opposite happen to me, I bought my 2019 Raptor from Friendly and when I sent them a message about a Bronco they never got back to me. Team Ford, Rich Spah, a referral from this forum, was great.
Sponsored