Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know how much allocation they got at Team? I did mine at Friendly Ford. Team never responded to my emails so I said F them. Even though I live very close. I wish I knew the allocation at Friendly Ford to see where I was in line.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried asking my salesman and all he said was the owner knew that info. I did not push it further.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ot me, still waiting on a vin. Hopefully getting one soon due to me switching to a soft top. Highly doubt it as I ordered late but we’ll see. What about you guys? Any luck?
Better luck in 22 for me!

Sponsored

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered a 4dr Wildtrak w/lux... switched to Badlands 4dr, 2.7, SAS, lux, and soft top when I got email saying no dual or soft top on Wildtrak. Thought that worked because owner called me to confirm spec because my order was pulled to build. This was back in May ... when Thursday came around it was the last day of summer and I was left outside with no door to get back in. Since that event crickets from dealer.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door MIC for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want a hard top, but I don’t want to wait for it. 4 door Badlands with soft top, sas and 2.7 auto. We’ll have to wait and see.
Sas will end up being a 22 if you didn’t order the first edition. I ordered Badlands, 4dr,2.7,sas, high,tow, black top kicked to 22. Hoping for spring early summer delivery.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you know how much allocation they got at Team? I did mine at Friendly Ford. Team never responded to my emails so I said F them. Even though I live very close. I wish I knew the allocation at Friendly Ford to see where I was in line.
I'm with Serramonte Ford in CA, they are one of the dealers that helped us 6gers out.

😎👍 Our rep Sean is really good on the info and I asked before about their allocation and my spot, and I'm just out of there allocation ... a 2022 for me.

My order AMB 2 Door Base-No SAS, 2.7L (also why a 22 for me).

Perhaps giving your rep, if you have one, a call and try to see if they are forth coming with you.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door MIC for me.
I want a hard top, but I don’t want to wait for it. 4 door Badlands with soft top, sas and 2.7 auto. We’ll have to wait and see.
One of the recent posts on production, the whiteboard pic shows a lot of soft top action.

Plus the hard top bottleneck, looks soft tops are going to be built more; you got a good chance if your dealer has a spot for you.

I could never go soft top with climate concerns, security, and I don't find the cloth with metal look anesthetically pleasing.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is a 2 door, 2.7, MIC, AMB, Badlands, Sasquatch, and tow. I can wait. I don't want to settle just to get it.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the recent posts on production, the whiteboard pic shows a lot of soft top action.

Plus the hard top bottleneck, looks soft tops are going to be built more; you got a good chance if your dealer has a spot for you.

I could never go soft top with climate concerns, security, and I don't find the cloth with metal look anesthetically pleasing.
There will be aftermarket hard tops eventually. I’m not worried about it.
Sponsored