First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If be happy to work there is I made what I make at my current job. I already know they won’t, but this would be a cool job to have. I was thinking of applying anyway just to see what’s up.
Logandale or mount Potosi, Ford is looking at buying the old boy scout camp by Mt.Potosi.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang this is an hour an 30 from me. That’s a long commute to work there when I work from home now.
An hour and thirty minutes from you? Your profile says you live in vegas! You must live out by Moapa if it’s that long of a commute.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An hour and thirty minutes from you? Your profile says you live in vegas! You must live out by Moapa if it’s that long of a commute.
I do live in Vegas, Centennial Hills to be exact. Google maps says it takes that long.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do live in Vegas, Centennial Hills to be exact. Google maps says it takes that long.
No way!!! Have you been to ikea? It’s probably another 20 min from ikea.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? google map has me going around the mountain. If it’s by IKEA than it’s not that far.
Have you been to the bar in mountain springs? It’s on top of the mountain between vegas and pahrump.

it’s the dirt road on the left about 3-5min before the bar.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have you been to the bar in mountain springs? It’s on top of the mountain between vegas and pahrump.

it’s the dirt road on the left about 3-5min before the bar.
@BadBoyBroncoBilly

What is the name of this bar you speak-of? I have been to Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings but am not familiar with anything in Mtn Springs...?

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just bought a second home in Vegas (moving there fulltime in July) our BadLands, sasquatched, soft top was previewed today per the owner. Looking forward to shooting our Sheby 350 in front of Shelby America and the Area 51 Bronco in front of Area 15 and in the Badlands of course. We(wife and son) don't know anyone in Vegas, so we would love to meet others who are passionate about cars, The Killers, WWE, JRE, Disney, Meow Wolf, philosophy etc..

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to
Just bought a second home in Vegas (moving there fulltime in July) our BadLands, sasquatched, soft top was previewed today per the owner. Looking forward to shooting our Sheby 350 in front of Shelby America and the Area 51 Bronco in front of Area 15 and in the Badlands of course. We(wife and son) don't know anyone in Vegas, so we would love to meet others who are passionate about cars, The Killers, WWE, JRE, Disney, Meow Wolf, philosophy etc..
Welcome to Vegas!! What part of the country are you moving from? Don’t forget Saturday mornings Cars and Coffee at Shelby America I go with a friend of mine he has a Lotus. Once you are in town the wife and I would be free to meet up for dinner, drinks she’s also new to Vegas..
if you have any questions about exploring vegas or the surrounding area hit me up!

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are moving from VA Beach, VA. We enjoy VA Beach, but we are far more excited to be on the Best Coast. We will definitely attend cars and coffee and we would love to hang (hopefully in our Broncos) when we get into town.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are moving from VA Beach, VA. We enjoy VA Beach, but we are far more excited to be on the Best Coast. We will definitely attend cars and coffee and we would love to hang (hopefully in our Broncos) when we get into town.
I am defiantly a 22 Bronco owner :cry: but I have a few Bronco Hot wheels I can bring along with me for a Bronco meetup until my delivery :LOL:

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to

Welcome to Vegas!! What part of the country are you moving from? Don’t forget Saturday mornings Cars and Coffee at Shelby America I go with a friend of mine he has a Lotus. Once you are in town the wife and I would be free to meet up for dinner, drinks she’s also new to Vegas..
if you have any questions about exploring vegas or the surrounding area hit me up!
Welcome to Vegas, I feel like I’m still new here I’m from CA. Been in Vegas 2 years. Dose The Cars and Coffee meet every Saturday? I’ve been to the Shelby museum multiple times, but never Area 15. I definitely want to go.
Sponsored