Badlands
Clubs

Spotted at Winco on N. Decatur and 215 in Las Vegas, NV. Right now 6:28PM

20210331_182314.jpg
20210331_182321.jpg
20210331_182328.jpg
20210331_182337.jpg
20210331_182413.jpg
WOOF!!!! The color.😫:sick: I haven't seen an actual Bronco rolling around yet, just the Sport. Am I the only one that thinks the sport is UGLY??
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOOF!!!! The color.😫:sick: I haven't seen an actual Bronco rolling around yet, just the Sport. Am I the only one that thinks the sport is UGLY??
I concur

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same! Looks like I will see ya'll there!
Has anybody received an email confirmation for the event at Gaudin? I reserved two spots for me and the wife but haven't heard back yet.

smittybust

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Crosstour
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SO, I never really got a great explanation as to why my reservation was converted to an order before I ever talked to them either. My Ford account has still not been updated. It just states "In store order". I have the order sheet from Gaudin as well as the e-mail from Ford with all of the correct info. I told them I was extremely unhappy with the lack of communication up to that point, and they promised that they would be in contact with me In regards to any updates/delays etc. Did they every contact me about the hard top delay and if I wanted to switch to the soft top? NOPE! I also only found out about the preview event thru this forum. I'm honestly not happy with their lack of communication AT ALL. They tried to tell me they really haven't had any info to give us and obviously they were calling me (after I called them first) to place my order because that was their next step. So I'm not sure where to go from this point. I think once I go in for the preview event I will have a nice chat with the manager.
SO, I never really got a great explanation as to why my reservation was converted to an order before I ever talked to them either. My Ford account has still not been updated. It just states "In store order". I have the order sheet from Gaudin as well as the e-mail from Ford with all of the correct info. I told them I was extremely unhappy with the lack of communication up to that point, and they promised that they would be in contact with me In regards to any updates/delays etc. Did they every contact me about the hard top delay and if I wanted to switch to the soft top? NOPE! I also only found out about the preview event thru this forum. I'm honestly not happy with their lack of communication AT ALL. They tried to tell me they really haven't had any info to give us and obviously they were calling me (after I called them first) to place my order because that was their next step. So I'm not sure where to go from this point. I think once I go in for the preview event I will have a nice chat with the manager.
SAME.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they look like an Explorer on steroids.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anybody received an email confirmation for the event at Gaudin? I reserved two spots for me and the wife but haven't heard back yet.
Yes, but I have canceled it due to the one at Team. Check your junk mail folder.

NVBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an e-mail confirmation right away. Check your junk mail or try to register again maybe.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has any one received the golden ticket (EMAIL) for preferred early bronco delivery?

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WHY FORD, WHY........ Not you have me all twisted up in the game depending on MSRP!

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my golden ticket today. Scheduled to be built the week of June 21st. o_O:geek:

BL, Cactus Gray, 2-door
2.7, auto
MIC
MGV
Lux
Tow
Sponsored