Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Outer Banks/ 2019 Ford F250 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For what it's worth, just adding my first post here with a couple of pics of my recently purchased Velocity Blue Big Bend. I kind of lucked into this one, as I was at a dealer here in Lima, Ohio looking at a 2 door Big Bend in Grey, and they wanted to basically screw me over on my trade in (2021 Bronco Sport Badlands) by offering me $10k less than KBB trade in value. No Thanks. (I may have been born at night, but not last night). So I leave the dealership and get online to see if anyone else in the area has any for sale and find one in Toledo. I send an email thinking I won't hear anything back. Next day, I get a call. We have a 4 door Vel Blue Bronco available. Long story short, they honored the KBB trade in value, I got my A Plan price and drove away with a heck of a great vehicle. I've had nothing but compliments on this and few have been from Jeep owners! Just glad to be here to share what I have with the community! I'm looking forward to warmer weather and adding more mods to this fantastic vehicle. My wife works for Ford and I have had nothing but blue oval vehicles in my driveway since 2003! Thanks for stopping by!
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Bronco Billie 3
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Bronco Billie 2
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Bronco Billie 1

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I originally picked Area 51 but decided to go velocity blue instead. I hope I don’t end up having to wait a full year before I receive my bronco being that I included MIC top and the 2.7…
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 8EBC5B5B-C0A1-4951-8445-409BCA76C1E6

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For what it's worth, just adding my first post here with a couple of pics of my recently purchased Velocity Blue Big Bend. I kind of lucked into this one, as I was at a dealer here in Lima, Ohio looking at a 2 door Big Bend in Grey, and they wanted to basically screw me over on my trade in (2021 Bronco Sport Badlands) by offering me $10k less than KBB trade in value. No Thanks. (I may have been born at night, but not last night). So I leave the dealership and get online to see if anyone else in the area has any for sale and find one in Toledo. I send an email thinking I won't hear anything back. Next day, I get a call. We have a 4 door Vel Blue Bronco available. Long story short, they honored the KBB trade in value, I got my A Plan price and drove away with a heck of a great vehicle. I've had nothing but compliments on this and few have been from Jeep owners! Just glad to be here to share what I have with the community! I'm looking forward to warmer weather and adding more mods to this fantastic vehicle. My wife works for Ford and I have had nothing but blue oval vehicles in my driveway since 2003! Thanks for stopping by!
What a beauty! Congratulations on your Bronco!

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So instead of fighting to find a restaurant tonight on Valentines day my wife and I threw the the camp chairs in the back of Wild Blue and stopped at our favorite Burrito place and headed into the hills to watch the sunset and just enjoy the nearly full moon. Got some great low light photos in the moonlight.

You know you have a great wife when she is completely on board with this plan :)(y). I think you owe us all a redo on those photos of your Bronco though. Doesn't do the color justice ;)

Sponsored

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know you have a great wife when she is completely on board with this plan :)(y). I think you owe us all a redo on those photos of your Bronco though. Doesn't do the color justice ;)
hehe yes she is a total keeper! New Tires tomorrow and so daytime pics to come with new shoes

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had retro stripes, emblems and steps added then ceramic coated. The shop had a photographer out to take pictures.
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club E1B3C091-9EDA-4692-9BFB-B8927F1D9AAE
Damn I love that color! This looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine next month.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was going to get the dark gray stripe. May have changed my mind!

Broncenstein

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sound like were in the same area, i'm over by Defiance. i've got a velocity blue big bend 4 door being built today

Sponsored

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn I love that color! This looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine next month.
The color appears to have changed with ceramic coat and stripes added. Not sure if it is just optical illusion or the ceramic coat lightens it. But yes it is an amazing color. My brother thought the blue was a mistake, but he’s in love with it now.

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The color appears to have changed with ceramic coat and stripes added. Not sure if it is just optical illusion or the ceramic coat lightens it. But yes it is an amazing color. My brother thought the blue was a mistake, but he’s in love with it now.
Blue is never a mistake! In the beginning, for me, it was a toss up btw AMB and VB. Timing of it all made the choice for me and I'm definitely not upset. You will be noticed going down the road fo sho'

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blue is never a mistake! In the beginning, for me, it was a toss up btw AMB and VB. Timing of it all made the choice for me and I'm definitely not upset. You will be noticed going down the road fo sho'
My color choice was between rapid red and velocity blue

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I road tested a dealer mannequin last August. This is Velocity Blue in the sun. Not many photos capture the light blue.

Anyone else catch that the WT badge is canted on a mannequin? Has this been seen elsewhere from factory? Dealer mod?
Sponsored