Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I currently have a 23' 2 door, BB, SAS, automatic transmission with the 2.7L engine. I wonder how the resale value is going to be now that the 2.7 engine is gone from the 24' BB model šŸ¤”

Last edited:

bn25168

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would like to know what the reported interior improvements are for 2024.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would like to know what the reported interior improvements are for 2024.
For the 24' Big Bend, the main interior improvements are going to be the 12" display which is now standard on all trims and the vinyl seats as they replaced cloth seats on all trim models (idk if I'll call that improvement). Besides those two changes, everything else is the same as older year Big Bend models

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the 24' Big Bend, the main interior improvements are going to be the 12" display which is now standard on all trims and the vinyl seats as they replaced cloth seats on all trim models (idk if I'll call that improvement). Besides those two changes, everything else is the same as older year Big Bend models
I wouldn't call a larger screen an improvement, if they would've removed it all together, that'd be improvement.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wouldn't call a larger screen an improvement, if they would've removed it all together, that'd be improvement.
Interesting... The 12' display is one of the reasons I placed an order for a 24' Everglades last week hoping to trade it for my 23 Big Bend.. Now I'm rethinking if it's worth it to give up the 2.7 engine for the Everglades šŸ¤”

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting... The 12' display is one of the reasons I placed an order for a 24' Everglades last week hoping to trade it for my 23 Big Bend.. Now I'm rethinking if it's worth it to give up the 2.7 engine for the Everglades šŸ¤”
What made you decide to trade in your 2-door on a 4-door?

Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What made you decide to trade in your 2-door on a 4-door?
Mainly because of the Everglades trim (The display, the snorkel, the winch etc..) I'm still not sure if I want to give up the bigger engine and the 2 door look just yet because I really like my current Bronco but I guess I have few months to decide... Any advice/feedback is highly appreciated!

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I currently have a 23' 2 door, BB, SAS, automatic transmission with the 2.7L engine. I wonder how the resale value is going to be now that the 2.7 engine is gone from the 24' BB model šŸ¤”
Me too.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just say NO!!

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bro, these arenā€™t just ordinary vinyl seats, these are ā€marine gradeā€. HUGE difference.
Meanwhile on the Big Bend production line:

Ford Bronco [VIDEO] 2024 FORD BRONCO BIG BEND IMG_5939
Sponsored