Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a fun quick video of our trail day through the snowy backcountry trails of Colorado Springs with Pikes Peak in the background. I've only had her a week and already I'm amazed how solid the rig feels, its off-road prowess, the fun amount of power she has. And that's coming from someone who has owned an FJ for 8 years and a 4Runner for a few years. The Bronco outshines them both in every way!

Sponsored

Rick Swordfire

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sub
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! I probably drove those same trails when I was stationed at Carson with my Taco. It's an amazing place to spend all day on the trails.

I'm pretty jealous too.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you always leave your lockers on and sway bar disconnected for trails like that? Honest question, I’ve never had a vehicle with air or electric lockers that I could switch on and off, basically just a factory rear locker in some trucks, but I’ve also had trucks with open differentials, and never really had issues on snowy roads like that In 4H.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you always leave your lockers on and sway bar disconnected for trails like that? Honest question, I’ve never had a vehicle with air or electric lockers that I could switch on and off, basically just a factory rear locker in some trucks, but I’ve also had trucks with open differentials, and never really had issues on snowy roads like that.
I don't usually leave my lockers on, but earlier we went through a deep snow drift and having the front and rear locked got me out. I just didn't turn them off and honestly with all the turns I was making I should have turned the lockers off. I do always leave the sway bar disconnected so I get more articulation.
Sponsored