Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my dealer called and told me they had recieved a couple Bronco's today! Of course I headed out there right after work... They were both mic top 4drs and I wanted to have a closer look at those! Now, I'm a ford fan... Have owned mostly Ford's my hole life with a couple Chevy's and a Nissan.. maybe a kia mixed in... That shit will never happen again.... Just so I'm being clear.

So yeah the Mic tops... They need some sorting. I'm actually not as sad about being bumped to Aug 16 now... Which was updated to "day of" today. So that's good I guess.... Anyhow, watch the vid. I go over what I found with the ones I looked at today. I do have faith that ford will do right by the people that already have them, somehow... I told my dealer that issues like the ones I pointed out to him aren't going to fly if my comes like this and they'd need to note/document it and contact ford about it immediately... We both agreed to cross that bridge when we get there... Haha. Also, if you like Carb Grey or Area51 this is a pretty decent look into those! So yeah... Here's the vid!

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well my dealer called and told me they had recieved a couple Bronco's today! Of course I headed out there right after work... They were both mic top 4drs and I wanted to have a closer look at those! Now, I'm a ford fan... Have owned mostly Ford's my hole life with a couple Chevy's and a Nissan.. maybe a kia mixed in... That shit will never happen again.... Just so I'm being clear.

So yeah the Mic tops... They need some sorting. I'm actually not as sad about being bumped to Aug 16 now... Which was updated to day of today. So that's good I guess.... Anyhow, watch the vid. I go go over what I found with the ones I looked at today. I do have faith that ford will do right by the people that already have them... I told my dealer that issues like they ones I pointed out to him aren't going to fly if my comes like this and they'd need to note/document it and contact ford about it immediately... We both agreed to cross that bridge when we get there... Haha. Also, if you like Carb Grey or Area51 this is a pretty decent look into those! So yeah... Here's the vid!

Thanks for the vid!

I hope they pull their stuff together soon. my current vehicle might not make it until then..

A curtesy email would've been nice.

Sponsored

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that MSA Ford in Abbotsford?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am happy to be bumped to 8/16. They are seemingly sorting out MIC tops on those currently delayed in production. If they are taking a big pass at QC I’ll happily wait from a 7/26 to 8/16 build week if it means I don’t need to go through the hassle of replacing my top. At least that’s how I’m thinking about it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt Ford is going to replace that top. Maybe what you’re noticing in person just isn’t showing up well on video? Obviously the edges aren’t rolled, but none of the MIC tops have had rolled edges to date.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had no idea Area 51 was metallic?! 😮
Me neither, I have Badlands in Area 51 ordered and my wife and i saw a Bronco Sport in Area 51 at the Dealers and we didn't notice any metallic in the paint, gotta say though that I don't mind a little metallic at all 😉
Sponsored