Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing your experience. Trying not to be an idiot here ........ but does San Diego really mean a whales vagina in German
Here’s a snippet on YouTube
Anchorman
Sponsored

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahh ok sorry I misunderstood. The tires we rode on were good. Hard to tell all conditions but off-road, in sand, and over rocks we didn’t have any issues. In person both Goodyear and bf Goodrich tires look pretty beefy all terrain. It might be worth checking out what tire rack or other reviewers say about the tires. Our experience was pretty short so it’s a small set of data. But over all I felt they were very capable with the terrain we were on.
Great thanks! I'm using as DD and light off road so ordered with the BF Goodrich and upgraded wheels! Sounds like the did okay. Appreciate your input!

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up. I think you very much echo my opinions about the Bronco ride along. The performance of it blew away my expectations. BTW......it was nice chatting with you, your fiance and your friend while standing in line to sign up for the ride along.

OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up. I think you very much echo my opinions about the Bronco ride along. The performance of it blew away my expectations. BTW......it was nice chatting with you, your fiance and your friend while standing in line to sign up for the ride along.
Hey! Thanks so much. Very nice to meet you as well! Maybe we can meet up in a year or so again with a few others and hit the trails. Cheers!

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the review. I just sent my config to my dealer. 2.3 Badlands, 33” tires, High package, race red, MT.
Sweet! That’s gonna be an awesome ride! I really want a manual but the woman doesn’t so I lost that battle lol

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the review. I just sent my config to my dealer. 2.3 Badlands, 33” tires, High package, race red, MT.
Apologies that this has likely been answered elsewhere but there is a LOT to read here! I was originally looking at the BB and MT is a must for me. However, getting MT meant no additional packages (Mid, in the case of BB).

Now that I'm considering BL (still MT), it looks like I can add the High pkg (which I understand includes Mid) while still retaining the stick, which is amazing (by several thousand $s :)). Please let me know if I'm missing anything, otherwise it looks like I may be getting the same setup as you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies that this has likely been answered elsewhere but there is a LOT to read here! I was originally looking at the BB and MT is a must for me. However, getting MT meant no additional packages (Mid, in the case of BB).

Now that I'm considering BL (still MT), it looks like I can add the High pkg (which I understand includes Mid) while still retaining the stick, which is amazing (by several thousand $s :)). Please let me know if I'm missing anything, otherwise it looks like I may be getting the same setup as you!
I’d recommend the high package if it works in your budget. That 12” screen and 360 is pretty cool.

BroncoBEAST!

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

After watching some of these videos had to go with the high package. It looks well worth it. I was originally thinking black diamond, but I wanted the manual too and bigger tires. 35s are too big for my wife though. The manual seems like it rides great as well (just test drove a 2.3 L auto ranger and no complaints). The MT does not have trail turn assist though which is too bad, but I personally would not use it much. I will use the auto upgrade $$ on the high package.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d recommend the high package if it works in your budget. That 12” screen and 360 is pretty cool.
PERSONALLY....
i really found the screen distracting with 360 cams. so many KOH vids focus on this feature and I would deactivate it.

i enjoyed the lack of "star wars" esque rocks blazing by at speed.

also to run most off road parks you need a winch. winch kills the front cam....

OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PERSONALLY....
i really found the screen distracting with 360 cams. so many KOH vids focus on this feature and I would deactivate it.

i enjoyed the lack of "star wars" esque rocks blazing by at speed.

also to run most off road parks you need a winch. winch kills the front cam....
LOL Star Wars Rocks!
Agree on the winch location, its definitely an after thought. I am betting that many aftermarket vendors are working on a design that does not interfere with the front cam. I am going to wait till a different option is available.

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From one Bronco Lover to now another Bronco Lover,thank you for sharing this experience with us all !!!
Sponsored