Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh the nice part of North Park. Used to live around there (north of University), now near SDSU.
how long ago was this? North of university is getting much better. I’m looking for a house but will probably be 120 before I can afford one 🤣
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how long ago was this? North of university is getting much better. I’m looking for a house but will probably be 120 before I can afford one 🤣
From 2005-2015, when NP really blew up into is current state of bars, restaurants, etc.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The funniest thing out here in the plaines are the mounds of dirt which people call "ski mountains". The attached picture is the "largest Ski resort in Southern WI. It's a freakin mound of dirt! 😀
1612889522884.png
OMG, that's a ski resort?!! We have tubing hills bigger than that! 😄
Ford Bronco [+ Videos] My KOH Write-Up: Manual Bronco Badlands, non Sasquatch experience maxresdefault

Sponsored

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What were your thoughts on the 33" AT BF Goodrich Stock tires. vs the upgrade 33 Good Year MTs?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It could. I am terrified to translate San Francisco
:p

Sponsored
OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What were your thoughts on the 33" AT BF Goodrich Stock tires. vs the upgrade 33 Good Year MTs?
Sorry I didn’t see any of the regular stock tires. They only seem to have brought out the KO2’s and Sasquatch tires.

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry I didn’t see any of the regular stock tires. They only seem to have brought out the KO2’s and Sasquatch tires.
That's what I meant. The 33' KO2 ATs are stock on Badlands then you can up upgrade to the Goodyear 33 MT. I think the manual you were in was the stock KO2s for the Badlands and the other 2 badlands had the 33 Goodyear MTs

OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing your experience. Trying not to be an idiot here ........ but does San Diego really mean a whales vagina in German
No, it does not. It was also not founded by the Germans. The whales vagina was a quote from the movie Anchorman.

OP
OP
SD_Bronco

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I meant. The 33' KO2 ATs are stock on Badlands then you can up upgrade to the Goodyear 33 MT. I think the manual you were in was the stock KO2s for the Badlands and the other 2 badlands had the 33 Goodyear MTs
Ahh ok sorry I misunderstood. The tires we rode on were good. Hard to tell all conditions but off-road, in sand, and over rocks we didn’t have any issues. In person both Goodyear and bf Goodrich tires look pretty beefy all terrain. It might be worth checking out what tire rack or other reviewers say about the tires. Our experience was pretty short so it’s a small set of data. But over all I felt they were very capable with the terrain we were on.
Sponsored