Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks,

Sorry, been a bit silent on here the last week as my family and I have been moving. Go figure, the week I'm crazy busy I get a text from my salesperson, telling me my order was previewing in their system. A follow-up text the next day had my VIN and that my order was "Submitted to Plant." I guess focusing on my Bronco every. Single. Day. is not the best way to get a VIN - Just have to focus elsewhere lol.

The odd thing was, there was no build week provided. She shared a picture of some print out from their system - I could see my order date (04/07), when it was submitted to plant (09/02), but the build week column was empty. Is this common that it shows up a day or so after a vehicle is serialized? My vehicle shows up on the tracker on B6G and everything.

Anyways, thanks for your help, as always!
Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey folks,

Sorry, been a bit silent on here the last week as my family and I have been moving. Go figure, the week I'm crazy busy I get a text from my salesperson, telling me my order was previewing in their system. A follow-up text the next day had my VIN and that my order was "Submitted to Plant." I guess focusing on my Bronco every. Single. Day. is not the best way to get a VIN - Just have to focus elsewhere lol.

The odd thing was, there was no build week provided. She shared a picture of some print out from their system - I could see my order date (04/07), when it was submitted to plant (09/02), but the build week column was empty. Is this common that it shows up a day or so after a vehicle is serialized? My vehicle shows up on the tracker on B6G and everything.

Anyways, thanks for your help, as always!
I have a VIN too but no build date at all. My status says "In order processing"

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long ago did you receive your VIN?
I'm not even sure. I got it from the dealer today but that's only because I haven't talked to them in a while and was asking them for my order number.

My "Receipt Date" on the bronco6g tracker shows July 21/2021. Is that when the factory accepted my order? Or does anyone know what that date means?

Brandong1981

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy cruze, Saturn astra, Chevy c10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you didnt get an email with your Vin and build week? Usually on thursday morning.

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you didnt get an email with your Vin and build week? Usually on thursday morning.
My order was placed through a dealer so they have all the info. I can't see my order on the Ford website. It's all in their hands. I received a VIN but no build week.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Canada. We don't get fancy emails from Ford. None of us do.

I just received a picture from the salesperson with my VIN, order date, when it was submitted to the plant (when it was serialized) and that was it. The "build week" column was empty right now.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Canada. We don't get fancy emails from Ford. None of us do.

I just received a picture from the salesperson with my VIN, order date, when it was submitted to the plant (when it was serialized) and that was it. The "build week" column was empty right now.
My dealership just responded to me and they said my build is scheduled for Sept 27 week. I guess they were able to look closer and find out.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership just responded to me and they said my build is scheduled for Sept 27 week. I guess they were able to look closer and find out.
Congrats!

I'm wondering if you did just receive your VIN and this populated a couple days after. Thanks for the info!

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

I'm wondering if you did just receive your VIN and this populated a couple days after. Thanks for the info!
My build date still doesn't show in the bronco6g tracker. In Canada so we can't track Canadian VINs on the Ford website. This is just email info from the dealership.
Sponsored