Sponsored

Vinyl Graphics -- white Shelby stripes on my velocity blue Bronco -- recommendations?

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thinking about nice clean white Shelby stripes on my velocity blue Bronco when it arrives soon. Any recommendations for manufacturers? Any product reviews?
Sponsored

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just remember, if you plan to take it off road. You can repair paint scratches but you can't repair vinyl scratches.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But you can replace vinyl.... very easily.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is true. But at what cost?
Less than paint. Goal would be to avoid scratches in the first place if possible. More than likely anything bad enough to make white vinyl look that rough, you'd have paint damage beyond buffable.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thinking about nice clean white Shelby stripes on my velocity blue Bronco when it arrives soon. Any recommendations for manufacturers? Any product reviews?
Just buy the vinyl yourself from Rvinyl or Amazon and take it to your local sign shop for the die cutting. You'll ensure you're using the best automotive grade vinyl and get it all done for less than the decal companies. I used Oracal 951 Premium Cast Vinyl. I think I had about $100 in vinyl and $40 for cutting by the sign shop. If yours is a 2-door I'd be happy to send you the cut files I made for mine. But you might want to change the CHANEL in the rocker stripe to something else LOL.

Ford Bronco Vinyl Graphics -- white Shelby stripes on my velocity blue Bronco -- recommendations? DTS_3508X-2400w

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just buy the vinyl yourself from Rvinyl or Amazon and take it to your local sign shop for the die cutting. You'll ensure you're using the best automotive grade vinyl and get it all done for less than the decal companies. I used Oracal 951 Premium Cast Vinyl. I think I had about $100 in vinyl and $40 for cutting by the sign shop. If yours is a 2-door I'd be happy to send you the cut files I made for mine. But you might want to change the CHANEL in the rocker stripe to something else LOL.

Ford Bronco Vinyl Graphics -- white Shelby stripes on my velocity blue Bronco -- recommendations? DTS_3508X-2400w
Looks great, and not meaning to go off-topic BUT: have you weighed your Bronco since installing all the fiberglass? I'm thinking you might have the lightest 2-door Bronco in the nation...

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great, and not meaning to go off-topic BUT: have you weighed your Bronco since installing all the fiberglass? I'm thinking you might have the lightest 2-door Bronco in the nation...
I haven't weighed it but it does feel quite a bit lighter in this configuration. No top, no doors (the glass doors are a fraction of the weight). Not sure there's much weight savings on the glass fenders and hood versus stock though. I've found that it wheels better in this configuration, as I suspected it would. IMO most people don't give enough consideration to all the weight they add to their rigs and how it affects its ability to get over obstacles.

Sponsored

Destination Bigfoot Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Limited, 2022 Bronco OBX Cyber Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DTS_3508X-2400w.jpg
How wide are each stripe and did you go 1" or 2" gap in between?

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs