Warning! Do not use Washable Paint Pens on soft top plastic windows

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clean new microfiber is a must on a freshly washed vehicle. Start with the least aggressive in the video. Having owned many boats with plastic windows. Take great care of your Bronco Vinyl and don’t let others touch your ride.

This video goes to show you can restore a lot of the shine back to the windows and make them visually ore appealing.
I have yet to try the Novus system, and even if I did, I would NEVER use a powerball on a drill.
a Rupes-type of D/A polisher works a lot better, or even by hand so you can better feel what you are doing.
I maintain mine by polishing them with a plastic polish as needed, and applying some Meguiars #26 yellow wax to them to keep rain spots off and give a general decent slick coating for protection. Main thing is light pressure is the key.
If you can avoid storing them haphazardly and dry-wiping dust, we can prevent 90% of the normal "wear and tear" these types of windows get.
Markers, stickers, tree branches are a whole 'nother animal, though and require a bit more elbow grease and some more aggressive polish products initially.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bigred12m

bigred12m

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2016 F250 6.7L, 2018 Tesla MX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you tried
1666844097401.png
Yes. Tried. Goo gone. Easy off degreaser. Vinegar. Alcohol. Windex. Tired acetone in a small spot… it worked but also etched the plastic really bad.