First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco had a blend date of 9/8. All the modules are turned on. Still shows in production? Now I get this email suggesting it is not even started. It's a Wildtrack
Dear JOE MORRIS,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Wildtrak™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of September 4, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​
Sponsored

geargeek

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco HE, 21 Bronco Sport BL
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Appears to be autogenerated every 45 days until your vehicle is built.
Call Ford Marketing HQ and they can give you a better status update.
Here is their phone number, and hours of operation. 800-334-4375 and 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday).

OP
OP

CJ59

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What does your tracker say? Also Marketing is always a smart move to see where it actually is.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the modules turned on, it's been built.... mostly. With the status still showing 'in production' it's still waiting for a few odds and ends to finish it. When it's 100% completed, the status will change to 'built'. Ford Marketing very likely won't have any details for you.... you just have to wait. It could take a day or a month. Hope you get it soon!

Sponsored

geargeek

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
With the modules turned on, it's been built.... mostly. With the status still showing 'in production' it's still waiting for a few odds and ends to finish it. When it's 100% completed, the status will change to 'built'. Ford Marketing very likely won't have any details for you.... you just have to wait. It could take a day or a month. Hope you get it soon!
Not entirely true. My tracker shows in production, with no updates since 8/29. Ford Marketing let me know that my build was completed, and status is vehicle ‘released to carrier’.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got the same canned email but my tracker says in production. I'm going to assume the latter is more accurate. Need optimism these days...

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not entirely true. My tracker shows in production, with no updates since 8/29. Ford Marketing let me know that my build was completed, and status is vehicle ‘released to carrier’.
That's great news!
My experience (March 20, 2023 blend date) was that Marketing didn't have any more info beyond what my tracker said. My 'built' e-mail came a few days after my tracker went to 'built'. Unfortunately, mine was in 'built and awaiting shipping' limbo for 2 months. Neither my dealer nor Marketing could give me any explanation why there was a delay. Hopefully Ford and the shippers got their **it together since then and will get yours on it's way.
If you don't get a 'built' e-mail, call marketing again and see if you get a different answer. It seems the different marketing reps have varying levels of info avail to them.... some are more helpful than others.

geargeek

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That's great news!
My experience (March 20, 2023 blend date) was that Marketing didn't have any more info beyond what my tracker said. My 'built' e-mail came a few days after my tracker went to 'built'. Unfortunately, mine was in 'built and awaiting shipping' limbo for 2 months. Neither my dealer nor Marketing could give me any explanation why there was a delay. Hopefully Ford and the shippers got their **it together since then and will get yours on it's way.
If you don't get a 'built' e-mail, call marketing again and see if you get a different answer. It seems the different marketing reps have varying levels of info avail to them.... some are more helpful than others.
Thanks for the info. Since you're in PA, I'm curious if yours went by rail or convoy...I've heard more delays from convoy due to driver shortages. I'm hoping 'released to carrier' means it's got a chance to get on a rail car soon, but who knows. Quite a few from my build week have already been delivered by rail, but a few of us that were built later in the week are still waiting.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Bronco had a blend date of 9/8. All the modules are turned on. Still shows in production? Now I get this email suggesting it is not even started. It's a Wildtrack
Dear JOE MORRIS,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Wildtrak™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of September 4, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​
Not to burst your bubble but as @Fly by Nite said, more than likely it’s waiting on something. Mine took nearly a month from blend to built. Got the same info from marketing regarding waiting on a carrier or secondary status built. Once it was officially built, it was at the dealer in a couple of weeks.

There have been occasions where people said it arrived at the dealer before showing it was built so the tracker can be wrong. I always checked both the front door and the back door. At the end it didn’t really matter. Can’t really do much about any of it until it reaches your dealer.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Since you're in PA, I'm curious if yours went by rail or convoy...I've heard more delays from convoy due to driver shortages. I'm hoping 'released to carrier' means it's got a chance to get on a rail car soon, but who knows. Quite a few from my build week have already been delivered by rail, but a few of us that were built later in the week are still waiting.
Mine went by rail from Mi to Wilmington Delaware. Then got trucked to my dealer in Pa.
I was one of the worse (but certainly not the worst) case scenarios.... it sat for two months in Mi before being shipped, then got shipped to the railyard and didn't get unloaded for another 18 days. 'Built' to dealer delivery was just over 3 months. There were many other builds than had longer delivery time than mine, and many others got delivered in much less time. There's no rhyme or reason as to why some get shipped quick and some get delayed. You either have luck or bad luck.

Bmax

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dear JOE MORRIS,

My blend date was 9-7, still shows in production. I also received the 45 day email yesterday so I called Ford marketing. The rep told me my primary status was in production and secondary status was produced. She told me it was built, but was waiting on something and did not know what. Modules and tear tag populated and shows in FordPass ready to activate. I think we are gonna be stuck in the waiting game.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My blend date was 9-7, still shows in production. I also received the 45 day email yesterday so I called Ford marketing. The rep told me my primary status was in production and secondary status was produced. She told me it was built, but was waiting on something and did not know what. Modules and tear tag populated and shows in FordPass ready to activate. I think we are gonna be stuck in the waiting game.
This was exactly my situation as well. Unfortunately, calling Ford or chatting with Ford yields multiple answers so find an answer that makes you feel good and stop there. It won’t hurt or help as it really does not matter until it’s actually at your dealer and ready for delivery.

Ron72

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon: 1977 Camaro; 2018 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a blend date of 6/26 for a Wildtrak and it still is in production awaiting something to finish it off. Shows up on dealers website as in transit when I googled the Vin. Sure looks pretty in front of a rail car 😃, but will look even better in my driveway

txlaube

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tahoe, 2021 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Wildtrack has been In Production since May 5. Originally reserved Dec 2020. Last reorder confirmed Oct 2022.
Sponsored