Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my bronco has shown inproduction for a week now. The window sticker date changed from 6/15 to 6/23. I finally called my dealer. My bronco is built and sitting in Michigan. Website still shows in production.
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're further ahead than 95% of B6G already. Be patient. If you can't be patient, the customer care call center can let you know how things are going.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neat… Is this a question, concern, vent, or miscellaneous? I’m confused and upset by this post.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So my bronco has shown inproduction for a week now. The window sticker date changed from 6/15 to 6/23. I finally called my dealer. My bronco is built and sitting in Michigan. Website still shows in production.
Production starts ~7 days before the build day, and the build day is NOT the date in black at the bottom of the sticker (that's just the date the sticker was generated).

The build date is supposed to be approximately the end of the BLEND number at the top (format: 32021MMDD)

It sounds like your build day is and has always been 06/23 (like mine), your window sticker was generated originally on 06/15 (like mine), and production completed yesterday, on schedule. LITERALLY nothing unusual to report here.

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's like driving by some sunburnt dude crawling though the desert and telling him there's too much ice in your margarita
Sponsored