Reaction score
Website
injen.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello Bronco6g.com!

My name is Randy and I handle the marketing here at Injen Technology. All of us here at Injen are excited to join and support the community here at Bronco6G.com! We will be offering a full line of air intake systems, fully modular cat-back exhaust systems, intercoolers, charge pipes and throttle controllers for the highly anticipated 6th generation Ford Bronco in both the 2.3L and 2.7L models!

We design and manufacture all of our products here in Pomona, CA, USA. Extensive testing is done using our in-house DynoJet and this ensures you get the most power output without any annoying check engine lights and additional tuning required.

If you need any assistance regarding our product, we are available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST through phone, email or online chat through our website (contact information below). You can also PM either me (Injen Technology) or Jay (InjenJay) on this forum. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest product releases, event recaps and more!

Website 💻 www.injen.com
DM 📲 @injentechnology
Call 📞 909-839-0706
Email 📩 [email protected]

Click here for more information on our Bronco product line!

-Randy

Ford Bronco Welcome to the World of Injen! IMG_E8195

Ford Bronco Welcome to the World of Injen! IMG_8264
Sponsored

Last edited:

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys were down the street from our old pacific street shop. Before we moved to chino! Wish I could use your guys stuff but cali and carb say no… was really wanting an intake and charge pipes.

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Randy, we are very excited to see what you guys have in the works! Are your parts going to be CARB certified for items like the intake or exhaust or will they be for "Off-road use only."

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I pre ordered the intake for the 2.3 on Friday. Looking forward to getting it installed hopefully by the beginning of Feb!

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had an Injen set up on my G37 Convertible and it was quality stuff.

Looking forward to some Bronco goodies!

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any sounds clips and dyno runs on improvements of the Products from stock? Also, are you doing both lower and upper charge pipes not just intake system?

OP
OP
Injen Technology
First Name
Injen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
injen.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You guys were down the street from our old pacific street shop. Before we moved to chino! Wish I could use your guys stuff but cali and carb say no… was really wanting an intake and charge pipes.
Unfortunately CARB is making it difficult at the moment. :confused:

OP
OP
Injen Technology
First Name
Injen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
injen.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Randy, we are very excited to see what you guys have in the works! Are your parts going to be CARB certified for items like the intake or exhaust or will they be for "Off-road use only."
Due to the hydrocarbon traps in the OEM intakes, CARB EO"S are going to be hard to come by throughout the industry. We are working on a solution but currently do not have an ETA. Both intakes and exhausts will carry the "Off-Road Use Only" badge for now...

I pre ordered the intake for the 2.3 on Friday. Looking forward to getting it installed hopefully by the beginning of Feb!
🙏🙏🙏

Any plans for a cat delete exhaust?
That would be a negative on the Cat delete exhaust due to EPA regulations.

I had an Injen set up on my G37 Convertible and it was quality stuff.

Looking forward to some Bronco goodies!
#staytuned ;)

Claiming 26 HP/27 TQ for the 2.7 Cold Air Intake. Seems incredibly high, but certainly piques my interest.
Just an FYI, but our dyno numbers are based off the average of 3 consecutive pulls vs. an OEM baseline done all within the same day. We take pride in the accuracy of our numbers try to give the most accurate numbers possible. (y)

Do you have any sounds clips and dyno runs on improvements of the Products from stock? Also, are you doing both lower and upper charge pipes not just intake system?
We will be posting a few videos of the dyno runs as well as some sound clips as they become available so #staytuned!

Our charge pipe kit will consist of all piping from the turbo/turbo's to the intercooler and from the intercooler to the throttle body. :)

Sponsored

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Badsquatch, Lux, Cactus Gray, 1991 5.7 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordering tomorrow! Will get back to this group with my impressions both stock and jb4 #2 tune on 91

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice. I have used your stuff on my muscle cars. Well built and easy installs.