Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have interest rates gone up that much? I mean if only a couple of points puts the purchase out of range than maybe you were too skinny on the ability to purchase to begin with.

Many of the abandon orders are just this, people saw a great vehicle and went with the higher model or options that they really could finance; unless you have cash, financing is the key and you don't get the keys if you can't finance.

I started with a base and didn't add SAS until I worked out a long term living arrangement that will allow me the extra funds to purchase.

One of the Bronco marked by ADM on my dealer's lot was ordered by a guy with a lower credit score and an income to debit ratio that is way too out of wack for a BL with options, so the dealer got it and add some more options, tires, wheels and lift along with worthless options to sell at a greater markup.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked their FAQ on their site and price protection for 22 to 23 gets dropped with any major changes don't recall all of them but yea. Not an original res holder just an early order. ~Aug 21.
You can change trims, they have a formula for how much is "price protected" for each trim. My order is a Wildtrak, but I would switch to an outer banks. I would still get price protection, but it would be a different dollar amount for each trim. There is a thread somewhere on this forum where I got that information.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can change trims, they have a formula for how much is "price protected" for each trim. My order is a Wildtrak, but I would switch to an outer banks. I would still get price protection, but it would be a different dollar amount for each trim. There is a thread somewhere on this forum where I got that information.

You decided to not keep the OBX and switch up to the WT?

I would assume that you are going to get the HOSS 3.0 too.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You decided to not keep the OBX and switch up to the WT?

I would assume that you are going to get the HOSS 3.0 too.
My original order was a Wildtrak with a MOD top. My order is still 99 since there is no MOD top. I found my obx locally when I needed a different vehicle for my commute since my truck had tons of miles.

Sponsored

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The deal I have with my order is whichever interest rate is lower (time of order v time of purchase) will be the one I use. Is this uncommon? What I mean is have you verified that this won't be the case with yours?
Rate locks are normally only good for approx. 2-3 months MAX. I would love to know what company has offered you this deal?

Ed C

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would think that maybe Ford ( being as irresponsible as they have been) would offer a decent rate for pre-order holders! The engineers and workers are doing a great job but those executives should all be fired. BTW… still waiting on my July 2020 order too. First and last Ford (if I ever get it)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My original order was a Wildtrak with a MOD top. My order is still 99 since there is no MOD top. I found my obx locally when I needed a different vehicle for my commute since my truck had tons of miles.
There may never be a Mod top at this rate.