Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

<skeptical> My dealer said they sold both their Mannequins on the dealer network for $10K over MSRP. </skeptical>. The buying dealer has to recover that plus transport,etc. can’t believe they can make it up but it’s a whole new world. He seemed happy to unload them but has promised me MSRP and I have a buyers agreement. Supposed to be built week of 4/25. We’ll see.
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feeling like you’re exclusive for owning a Bronco, a vehicle that will be as common as the Jeep Wrangler in short order, is like feeling like a princess for scoring the first few sheets off of a toilet paper roll in a public restroom.
If it was double or triple ply during covid then I would have felt like a king, or princess if that's your thing. There is zero chance of the Bronco being as common as the Jeep in "short order". I just drove from DC to grand junction colorado (diverting north to visit people). Over 2,500 miles. I saw a Rivian, two mavericks, three of the new grand wagoneers, countless bronco sports, countless jeeps, and zero other Broncos. I'm hoping to see another Bronco at some point around Moab and the national parks, but I'm not sure I will. In 5 or more years I'm sure they'll be common, but definitely not in 2022 and likely not in 2023. I've owned much more expensive vehicles that would get looks and comments, but I've never had a vehicle that has sparked as many conversations in parking lots as the Bronco.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was double or triple ply during covid then I would have felt like a king, or princess if that's your thing. There is zero chance of the Bronco being as common as the Jeep in "short order". I just drove from DC to grand junction colorado (diverting north to visit people). Over 2,500 miles. I saw a Rivian, two mavericks, three of the new grand wagoneers, countless bronco sports, countless jeeps, and zero other Broncos. I'm hoping to see another Bronco at some point around Moab and the national parks, but I'm not sure I will. In 5 or more years I'm sure they'll be common, but definitely not in 2022 and likely not in 2023. I've owned much more expensive vehicles that would get looks and comments, but I've never had a vehicle that has sparked as many conversations in parking lots as the Bronco.
Way to showcase that crown! 😁

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs