Sponsored

What aftermarket speakers does everyone recommend ?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
DS-18 makes coaxial door panel kit for their speakers
My point was is there aren’t speakers in the doors since if you remove the doors the speakers are also removed.
Sponsored

amurphy9276

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kick panels😉, there aren’t any speaking in the doors.
You are correct. I meant just the door speakers in my Ram alone before I did the subs and all it was so crisp and clear. I will be more clear next time.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Audio is such a personal thing…. What I like, someone else might not.

There are 4 brands that I always choose from depending on application. If powering with a factory amp, it’s either Infinity REF series or Polk Audio…. They are more efficient than most brands, playing louder on less power and are easy for low power amps to drive. Plus they both have a very flat response, with better mid than something like the Kickers.

If I’ve got an amp, it’s either Morel or JL Audio.

I lean towards the Infinity and the Morel due to their more detailed midrange and stronger mid-bass than most others.

I don’t use Kicker, they just suck on male and female vocals. Lacking quality in the midrange…. Their subs are ok though.

I went Infinity REF in the Bronco.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Sigmanutz

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in the process of redoing my whole audio system. JL audio C2-400x top of dash & pods, JL C2-650X kick panels, MTI sub box with JL 12TW3-D4 sub in tailgate. JL amp with DSP. Will bi-wire speakers to make into component for better channel separation and sound stage. I would have preferred Focal speakers but they do not make a 4 inch coaxial. The issue I am told is if you go 6.5 component in kick panels and tweeter up top is there is too big a gap to get it time aligned with the DSP, that is why I am going coaxial and bi-wiring, this is as close as you can get to component sound. For less money plugnplay kits has a system for $1770 that will give you a nice set up. MTI has stage 1-2-3 for the bronco that i think is very good except they do it all with component speakers.
Which MTI box did you get? The Stinger? The description reads that your sub if incredibly efficient with it's shallow shape. Also, did your JL audio C2-400x, manage to fit in the dash properly? Crutchfield keeps insisting that they do not fit. Sorry for all the questions: I'm currently installing C2's throughout the vehicle, and could really benefit from your opinion. Thanks!

Bigfish72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve decided on Alpine speakers for the soft dome tweeter and the surrounds look different, so what the hell. Amp is the Kicker CXA 660 5 channel. Decided against the mini amps and price ends up better for 5 channel.
Sponsored