Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CoryT

I'm stationed here at Andersen as well. I put in my order last month and just received my VIN this morning. I have the same delivery as you. I order a LUX Wildtrak with the hard top, Eruption Green. So this is my second time ordering through MAS and both experiences are different. They should've told you that the delivery date is only to the port in Cali and not here in Guam which will take atleast another month beyond that. Now I wouldn't hold my breath that we'll see them in June.

Shorty you should rec an email from Andria Roberts asking if there is anything you want to change on your order. then probably 2 weeks later you'll rec your vin. After that production date but given how things have been looking for everyone we'll see how that goes.
Chris,

I checked my MAS portal after your message. VIN was published and is now scheduled for production. However, I was not contacted and given the option to change anything. Did you have a items in your build that are currently constrained and that could delay production? Also, FYSA Iā€™m planning to pick mine up in the states to coincide with a PCS.

I was really nervous to use MAS at first. But now Iā€™m happy to pay $800 under MSRP and skip the Iā€™ve been waiting 800 days line. Are you working with Shawn?

See you around the island.
Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MAS update: Good News. My Badlands was ordered on 30NOV22 was blended on 01FEB23 and delivered on 14FEB23 to Red Banks, NJ. :eek: While my mind is blown how fast it was built, it was supposed to be delivered on 30MAY23. I'm still overseas in Japan for another 3-4 weeks and oh by the way I have new orders taking me to Ft. Jackson, SC. So moral of the story, check the MAS portal often. didn't receive any correspondence on and the steps until I asked to have a change of delivery when I was told it was sitting in NJ.

Last edited: