Sponsored

What the f*ck is happening with my order???

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone - scheduled for production this week. Up until last night I could follow the link in my email and see my vehicle (and got my window sticker).

I tried to log in today and got the following message: We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

I verified my VIN on the backdoor link and Ford.com...and my vehicle is still showing there. I tried Ford chat and shockingly they were useless and told me they couldn't find anything.

Any ideas?
Hey Maximus3311,
Great to read that you are getting closer to finally getting your Bronco. I wouldn't stress too much on this. Talk to your dealer, and see if they can shed any light on your VIN status. At the same time, ask your dealer for a signed Purchase Agreement (PA), detailing out the price you will be paying upon delivery and taxes etc.
If they refuse to provide you with a PA, or they try to give you a signed sales order instead(which is useless in protecting you), than you will have something to really start worrying about.
Sponsored

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is also showing this error message when I try to look at the tracker. 05/15 build week.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same thing happened to me just before mine showed up at the dealership.

Sponsored

Big daddy bk

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone - scheduled for production this week. Up until last night I could follow the link in my email and see my vehicle (and got my window sticker).

I tried to log in today and got the following message: We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

I verified my VIN on the backdoor link and Ford.com...and my vehicle is still showing there. I tried Ford chat and shockingly they were useless and told me they couldn't find anything.

Any ideas?
Seems to be up now.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Any ideas?
Don't panic, this happened when my order was being built too. Remember its just a website.

Cskyline

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just called my dealership when I could not login
They told me it was just fine on schedule. It’s a process but will take time but worth the wait.

Tony4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 EB Bronco 2021 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Any ideas?

Update: Like everyone said - just a glitch and the site is now working normally again
Ordering a Bronco is not for the faint of heart... 🤣

holtkris92

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any ideas?

Update: Like everyone said - just a glitch and the site is now working normally again
I have the opposite issue as you. I got the scheduled email a few weeks ago, had a VIN number and a build week of April 24th. Dealer and sales manager saw the VIN and saw it scheduled but the website in the email never worked for me and displayed the same message you saw. Then a day or two later, my dealer says my order is now unscheduled. I still can't track it but from what I've seen and been told, the fact that I had a VIN number means it could still be built and it'll just show up on my dealers lot. The sales manager said he's seen it before a few times. I don't know if I should be excited or just in full wait mode like I have been for two years. It's a very strange position

Sponsored

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked yesterday and got the error. Checked again this morning and the same thing. Checked a moment ago and my scheduled "week" moved up a "day." I'm glad I saw this post yesterday. Now we know. Paying homage to those that have gone before us. We are in your debt. This is the way.

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems like this happened to me with my Base 2-door order in November. I contacted the dealer and he could see it in his system and said "no problem". He was right. I got my Bronco a rew of weeks later.

Of course... if your dealer sucks... who knows.

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey OP, check for ford chat. I just did this and even though my order is still on “built” on the (now working) ford website, I utilized ford chat for the first time giving them my order # and VIN. Within 2 minutes I got an update that my Bronco was shipped via rail car 1 hour ago.
ETA to my dealer in Southern California is now 4/27.

may this give you, and others, some semblance of hope that your rigs are now making the final journey to your dealers.

May The Price Protection be with you, Always.:unsure::poop::unsure:🤑

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey OP, check for ford chat. I just did this and even though my order is still on “built” on the (now working) ford website, I utilized ford chat for the first time giving them my order # and VIN. Within 2 minutes I got an update that my Bronco was shipped via rail car 1 hour ago.
ETA to my dealer in Southern California is now 4/27.

may this give you, and others, some semblance of hope that your rigs are now making the final journey to your dealers.

May The Price Protection be with you, Always.:unsure::poop::unsure:🤑
Detroit to SoCal in 4 days is a very fast train ride. I'd guess it would take at least 10 to get to your dealer.
Sponsored