Sponsored

What is happening with folks who have 2021 ordered?

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m just curious what’s going on with folks who’s broncos are 2021 MY and sitting on dirt mountain (or not)…what are y’all gonna do when or if Ford finally says “it’s ready for delivery”? We’re over here going into 2023 MY and 2021s still aren’t delivered. Wow. Is ford still expecting you to pay a premium price for a 2 year old vehicle that’s sat in the elements? Are you gonna do it? I’ve got a 2022 ordered and it looks like I’m not getting it this year. Can’t say I’d accept it if we’re going into 2024 and it’s just getting delivered and has sat outside for a year plus.
Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t think there are any more 2021s left to deliver. I “think” the only ones that didn’t get delivered were weird cases where the bronco was totaled at the factory or something.
There are however still tons of January MY22 broncos still sitting on the mountain. (Including mine)

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh ok. I wasn’t aware of that. I thought folks still had 2021s on dirt mtn waiting for chips. Thank you. I’ve got a January order 2022 reserved and I’ve not even got an email with a vin. It’s still “ordered with dealer” status. I’m not hopeful in getting it this year.

I don’t think there are any more 2021s left to deliver. I “think” the only ones that didn’t get delivered were weird cases where the bronco was totaled at the factory or something.
There are however still tons of January MY22 broncos still sitting on the mountain. (Including mine)

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh ok. I wasn’t aware of that. I thought folks still had 2021s on dirt mtn waiting for chips. Thank you. I’ve got a January order 2022 reserved and I’ve not even got an email with a vin. It’s still “ordered with dealer” status. I’m not hopeful in getting it this year.
I had an 8/29/20 reservation and 2/15/21 order date and I have the same status as you and I don't have much hope of getting a '22.

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had an 8/29/20 reservation and 2/15/21 order date and I have the same status as you and I don't have much hope of getting a '22.
talked to my dealer yesterday. He said just this week they got a bronco in for a day one order.

Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, plenty of us still waiting for a MY2022. I think Ford just wants us to suffer more by having to pay way more on an auto loan than I would have back in February. With yesterdays inflation data released I don't even want to know what the current rate is.

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, plenty of us still waiting for a MY2022. I think Ford just wants us to suffer more by having to pay way more on an auto loan than I would have back in February. With yesterdays inflation data released I don't even want to know what the current rate is.
legit concern right here. I’m in the same boat. Imagine waiting so long and then interest rates are absurd and can no longer afford? WOW.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a 07/13/20 reservation and still waiting (for shipment now). Over two years of waiting. Rolled over to a 2022 when all that happened in January.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
legit concern right here. I’m in the same boat. Imagine waiting so long and then interest rates are absurd and can no longer afford? WOW.
The best way to overcome this situation is to keep saving every spare nickel until the Bronco finally arrives. Every dollar of down payment you can come up with is a dollar you aren't paying interest on.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was also out of the impression that there were still 21s sitting on dirt mountain. Thank goodness cuz no way I'd take a 21 in 23...maybe not even this late in 22.

So are we sayinf Ford actually came through with something they said? That they were going to gwt all the 21s out? (Of course wasn't that by the first part of the year?) So maybe late.
Sponsored