Sponsored

Late reservation/order folks- who has confirmed orders?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m an 8-4-21 reservation. Dealer tried to place my order on 8-9 but has never received confirmation from Ford (nor have I). They’ve been told the order system has been down and I called Ford and got the same info. It could be a forced holdout for the MY22 banks, who knows. But I keep hearing some folks saying they are late orders too but received confirmation from Ford. This is frustrating to me. I know I’m a very, very long time from getting the bronco, but I don’t want to sit here with others getting confirmed orders and mine sitting in limbo.

So if you’re a late reservation (I don’t mean day 3 from July 2020) and late order- say June and later 2021, chime in and let me know your status. If many have confirmed orders I may have to go see my dealer in person again.

My build- 2.7 BL SAS LUX Soft top
Sponsored

Last edited:

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a June, 2021 Reservation. My order has been placed with Ford, but it is Code 99. The dealer new I wouldn't have a MY21, so that is the reason for the code. I will be changing color from Cactus Gray to Eruption Green and maybe a few other things when new Model options open.
It is a 4 door Sasquatch Outer Banks with soft top. Expecting to see it next Summer at the earliest.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m an 8-4-21 reservation. Dealer tried to place my order on 8-9 but has never received confirmation from Ford (nor have I). They’ve been told the order system has been down and I called Ford and got the same info. It could be a forced holdout for the MY22 banks, who knows. But I keep hearing some folks saying they are late orders too but received confirmation from Ford. This is frustrating to me. I know I’m a very, very long time from getting the bronco, but I don’t want to sit here with others getting confirmed orders and mine sitting in limbo.

So if you’re a late reservation (I don’t mean day 3 from July 2020) and late order- say June and later 2021, chime in and let me know your status. If many have confirmed orders I may have to go see my dealer in person again.
I think you should be able to convert your order to a priority 19, meaning that your order will now be up to Ford on whether they can build it or not. From my understanding, if there are 100 builds in front of you that are also buildable, then they will be built first. If there is something in front of you that is not buildable, then that person is passed until Ford gets to another buildable Bronco.

If I am wrong, then someone please step in and correct me.
Thanks

SMiguel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/7/21 reservation here. Placed the order with dealership on 7/19/21 (4dr base soft top). I have a priority code 15. Dealer is telling me January/February delivery but I don't think they can know for sure since I don't have a build date. Trying not to get my hopes up, but you never know - I have a basic build at a small dealership. I'd be thrilled to take delivery before next summer.

Memphis Vince

Base
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2 door base 2.3L standard shift
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed my reservation on 7/3/21 and got a call from my local dealer on 8/2 to come by a take a test drive on 8/5. I placed my order on 8/5 at the dealership. I got my confirmation that night with a priority code of 19.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep trying to the Ford website to approve them for ordering. My dealer had same problem and could not place order until I approved them for ordering. Website would not work under my reservation and orders. Then all of a sudden after a week of trying it worked. I’m a late reservation and early August order. Hardtop, Sasquatch, 2.7, cyber orange, high package, badlands. My guess is I won’t see Bronco until next Summer but my dealer said the orders are chosen somewhat at random depending on a lot of variables so I may see it late Spring. But who knows.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

What is your build? If it is a 4 door soft top you can look into it. If it is a 2 door hardtop, you dont need to worry about this for a long long time.

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your build? If it is a 4 door soft top you can look into it. If it is a 2 door hardtop, you dont need to worry about this for a long long time.
Added it to my post- 2.7 BL SAS LUX Soft top

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep trying to the Ford website to approve them for ordering. My dealer had same problem and could not place order until I approved them for ordering. Website would not work under my reservation and orders. Then all of a sudden after a week of trying it worked. I’m a late reservation and early August order. Hardtop, Sasquatch, 2.7, cyber orange, high package, badlands. My guess is I won’t see Bronco until next Summer but my dealer said the orders are chosen somewhat at random depending on a lot of variables so I may see it late Spring. But who knows.
When I reserved I put in for a Wildtrak. Of course then I found out about the hard tops and other delays so when I ordered I changed to a Badlands soft top. My Ford account still shows the WT reservation with Ready to order above it. No sign of my actual order.

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you should be able to convert your order to a priority 19, meaning that your order will now be up to Ford on whether they can build it or not. From my understanding, if there are 100 builds in front of you that are also buildable, then they will be built first. If there is something in front of you that is not buildable, then that person is passed until Ford gets to another buildable Bronco.

If I am wrong, then someone please step in and correct me.
Thanks
I don’t even have a confirmed order- at all. No WBDO or any codes. My dealer called their rep to get my order confirmed and they said the system was down and as soon as it was up, they would convert it to an order. That still has not occurred.

Sponsored

SMiguel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I reserved I put in for a Wildtrak. Of course then I found out about the hard tops and other delays so when I ordered I changed to a Badlands soft top. My Ford account still shows the WT reservation with Ready to order above it. No sign of my actual order.
FYI, when your order does get placed, your Ford account still might show your original Wildtrak reservation. Don't panic though - your order preview sheet from the dealer is what matters.

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved the morning after Ford revealed the Bronco. I ordered a Wildtrak in February. My priority code is 10(does anybody know what that means?). I changed my order in early August to an Outerbanks(I could not get a soft top on my Wildtrak). My confirmation letter was wrong for my original order. Ford.com has never updated my order and I've heard nothing but crickets from Ford. I did get the poster, sticker and hammock(not important). This has been a shitty experience. Now I find out that my dealership will be getting 20 stock units. I may end up getting one of those.
For those of you who reserved later this may be helpful to you. It's not going to be easy. My advise is to just forget about it until it happens.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved September of '20, and deferred to '22.

I do not expect to take delivery until next summer at the earliest.

There are A LOT of orders ahead of me. Even more now that Ford will only be able to build and deliver a limited number of Broncos this year.

I'd guess if you reserved THIS year you might be waiting for a good while into next year also.

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved 8/7/21 and ordered 8/17/21... Got an email on 8/18 that my order was confirmed.

Base 4 door soft top with no add ons.

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just messaged my dealer. I told them there are many people with late reservations and orders around the same time as mine and after- getting confirmed orders. Why am I not getting confirmed? It’s not about getting one anytime this year or first half of next year- it’s about getting my place in line for late next year. Every order that gets confirmed gets ahead of me and I’m getting really pissed off about it now.
Sponsored