Sponsored

Late reservation/order folks- who has confirmed orders?

Bearnard

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Total noob question here, how do you know if your order is confirmed or not? I'm a 6/30/21 reservation, and I signed a build/ price document with my dealer on 7/3 so I've just kind of assumed I'm good to go. I'm a 4dr big bend hard top.
Sponsored

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed my reservation on 7/3/21 and got a call from my local dealer on 8/2 to come by a take a test drive on 8/5. I placed my order on 8/5 at the dealership. I got my confirmation that night with a priority code of 19.
Just curious how did you know your priority code?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just messaged my dealer. I told them there are many people with late reservations and orders around the same time as mine and after- getting confirmed orders. Why am I not getting confirmed? Itā€™s not about getting one anytime this year or first half of next year- itā€™s about getting my place in line for late next year. Every order that gets confirmed gets ahead of me and Iā€™m getting really pissed off about it now.
Whatā€™s your res date and build?

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatā€™s your res date and build?
Reserve 8-4-21. No order date since not confirmed but placed with my dealer on 8-9. Badlands 2.7 lux SAS soft top. Iā€™ve seen a few people get confirmed orders after me.

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Total noob question here, how do you know if your order is confirmed or not? I'm a 6/30/21 reservation, and I signed a build/ price document with my dealer on 7/3 so I've just kind of assumed I'm good to go. I'm a 4dr big bend hard top.
Most receive a confirmation email from Ford. Or you should have a WBDO from your dealer.

Sponsored

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
11/29/20 Reservation Date
9/27/21 Build Date
4dr Soft Cactus Big Bend Manual
I switched to soft top a couple months ago to see if I could jump the line some. It seems to have worked.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just messaged my dealer. I told them there are many people with late reservations and orders around the same time as mine and after- getting confirmed orders. Why am I not getting confirmed? Itā€™s not about getting one anytime this year or first half of next year- itā€™s about getting my place in line for late next year. Every order that gets confirmed gets ahead of me and Iā€™m getting really pissed off about it now.
Your place in line is by reservation time not order time.

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
From everything I've head, the order date doesn't matter. It's the reservation date that holds your place in line. Kind of backwards in my brain, but if that's the way it's actually working then you should be ok.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserve 8-4-21. No order date since not confirmed but placed with my dealer on 8-9. Badlands 2.7 lux SAS soft top. Iā€™ve seen a few people get confirmed orders after me.
I would ask your dealer if your even in their allocation for 2021. There might be 100 reservations ahead of you and they only have 20 allocations for 2021.

Memphis Vince

Base
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2 door base 2.3L standard shift
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just curious how did you know your priority code?
The dealership manager showed me his computer screen when we ordered and I have a copy of the order summery we signed with it listed at the top.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m an 8-4-21 reservation. Dealer tried to place my order on 8-9 but has never received confirmation from Ford (nor have I). Theyā€™ve been told the order system has been down and I called Ford and got the same info. It could be a forced holdout for the MY22 banks, who knows. But I keep hearing some folks saying they are late orders too but received confirmation from Ford. This is frustrating to me. I know Iā€™m a very, very long time from getting the bronco, but I donā€™t want to sit here with others getting confirmed orders and mine sitting in limbo.

So if youā€™re a late reservation (I donā€™t mean day 3 from July 2020) and late order- say June and later 2021, chime in and let me know your status. If many have confirmed orders I may have to go see my dealer in person again.

My build- 2.7 BL SAS LUX Soft top
I reserved in March of 2021. Converted to an order January 2022. I received the "confirmed" email from Ford in March 2022. To this day the order remains as "ordering with dealer". No vin, no further in formation.
Sponsored