Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not by any means looking to get my order soon; just looking to see where people in my realm are at. These are a little wacky to track and people have reservation and order dates all over. Is it safe to assume late 21 Order's will be MY23?

Reservation date 7/19/21
Order Date 8/9/21
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I am not by any means looking to get my order soon; just looking to see where people in my realm are at. These are a little wacky to track and people have reservation and order dates all over. Is it safe to assume late 21 Order's will be MY23?

Reservation date 7/19/21
Order Date 8/9/21
Not an expert on 22s, but if you don't have an order after 10/13, then you don't have an order, you have to re-order for 22, and at this point since most MY22 folks have already re-ordered, then you're a little late for getting a 22. You might still be able to get one if you hurry and re-order.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Reservation date 7/19/21
Order Date 8/9/21
That is not safe at all to say. It depends on your dealers allocation compared to the number of orders they have, and on your build. An easy build with a dealer with relatively few orders and lots of allocation may get scheduled next week….or with the opposite you may get pushed way out.

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not an expert on 22s, but if you don't have an order after 10/13, then you don't have an order, you have to re-order for 22, and at this point since most MY22 folks have already re-ordered, then you're a little late for getting a 22. You might still be able to get one if you hurry and re-order.

OOF i should have stated that, yea i think im in the late bucket my dealership didn't call me till 11/5/21 to reorder for MY22. Im just trying to see where all the chips fall at this point. Seems like if you had your Order or reservation regardless you should be given priority no?

on my MY22 confirmation it says "your vehicle is one of the early order for 22"; i guess well see just more time to save up for a bigger downpayment lol.

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is not safe at all to say. It depends on your dealers allocation compared to the number of orders they have, and on your build. An easy build with a dealer with relatively few orders and lots of allocation may get scheduled next week….or with the opposite you may get pushed way out.

I think mine is fairly simple then again i did pick the two things most people wanted which is cause for the hold up (MIC and Sas package).

4 door basequatch Carbon Gray/ MIC, Aux Switches and added a block heater for MY22.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

OOF i should have stated that, yea i think im in the late bucket my dealership didn't call me till 11/5/21 to reorder for MY22. Im just trying to see where all the chips fall at this point. Seems like if you had your Order or reservation regardless you should be given priority no?

on my MY22 confirmation it says "your vehicle is one of the early order for 22"; i guess well see just more time to save up for a bigger downpayment lol.
your reservation date will come into play, I don't think your first order-date will. But your reservation date is pretty late comparatively. Like the other poster said, yours will come down to how many allocations vs. orders your dealer has available, along with build-item constraints (like hard-tops and oddly enough, brush bars).

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As long as you didn’t order anything they are short on parts wise I bet you’ll get it sooner than you think. Check with you dealer about their allocations that will say a lot.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved 8/9/21 placed my order sometime later that month and got a Vin # and scheduled production date

OP
OP
BucknB

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved 8/9/21 placed my order sometime later that month and got a Vin # and scheduled production date

Any add-ons? i think for sure my MIC hard top and Sas is going to push me out. Dealer did say if i got a soft top i would get it sooner, but im not playing that game here in Long Island for winter.

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reservation date 7/19/21
Order Date 8/9/21
No. 4dr base v6 ordered October picked up for Jan build. Fingers crossed

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6/8/21 res
6/21/21 order
11/29/21 build week group (first and only one thus far)

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Sasquatch with 2.7 Reserved 6/9/21 placed my order just couple days later. I changed to a soft top middle of September then literally 2 weeks later I got my build week email for November 15 I was really surprised. Got my window sticker this week with a blend day 11/16.
I think your chancing it with the hardtop either switch to a soft top or take your chances on waiting. That’s just my thoughts and experience so far but things could change with the hard top so it’s a gamble.

Any add-ons? i think for sure my MIC hard top and Sas is going to push me out. Dealer did say if i got a soft top i would get it sooner, but im not playing that game here in Long Island for winter.

Bronco Kage

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R; 2022 Bronco Badlands (7MT)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation date 7/19/21
Order Date 8/9/21
For what it's worth, I have a 7/6/2021 reservation date, placed an order for a 2022 on 10/15/2021, and have a build date the week of 12/20/2021.

Badlands/4 door/Eruption Green/Lux Pkg/soft top/2.3/manual/Sasquatch

Javizo

Black Diamond
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservation - 7/17/2020
Order - 3/3/21
4dr, 2.7L, Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, Non-Sasquatch, MIC Hard-top, Mid package.

called dealer last week and I was told I might be later this year or beginning of next year. Asked if I changed to soft top if it will help speed it up and he said it doesn't change the speed of delivery or production.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one knows since it’s based on your dealer allocations. But as you have seen there are many who placed reservations over the summer and have build dates, so when you see day 1 holders telling you 2023/24 know it’s usually just out of bitterness, (or facts if they ordered from granger lol)
Sponsored