Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have to agree that it highly depends on the dealership you order from, their allocations, the build specs of yours vs. the orders ahead of you, the amount of orders ahead of you at that dealership, and also your reservation date (reservation date likely being the least of what matters).

I must have had the right combination based on my dealership and specs (4 door Big Bend, soft top, 2.7l, tow, side steps, 4.27 gears with rear locker) because I placed reservation 8/9/21, ordered 8/11/21, emailed 9/30/21 that I had a VIN and scheduled build for week of 11/15/21. Though I did get another email 10/16/21 stating my build was moved to the week of 11/22/21. Currently not sure if the 11/22/21 build week still stands for mine because on the tracker it shows "time to order your Bronco" and build week scheduled for 12/6/21 (no updated email from Ford). Of course I am excited and hope to get mine before Christmas but even if it arrives later I consider myself fortunate.

Wishing everyone an arrival of their Bronco as soon as possible.
Sponsored

IL GATOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same boat....Order for 2021 on 8-6-21 and re-ordered for 2022. Received the email stating I am one of the early orders for 2022. The common thread I am seeing on a lot of the posts is that changing from a MIC hard top to the soft top will move you closer to the head of the line, so to speak. Living in the Chicagoland area with some of the winters we get, I am skeptical of the soft top in those conditions and will have to patiently wait for the MIC tops to be more readily available.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved 8/9/21 placed my order sometime later that month and got a Vin # and scheduled production date
Really? I reserved 7/14/20 Ordered 1/21/21 and then had to reorder 10/13/21. Congrats on your vin and all but im just so confused at how I cannot seem to get in the running with my build?

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reserved mine on 8/9/2021, Ordered on 8/12/2021.....Then re-ordered for MY22 on 10/13.....Got a vin and production date of 12/20.

BD
Auto
Soft top
Mid

Dealer allocations and your build seem to be the biggest limiting factors....reservation only seems to matter for your particular dealership if you have a similar build as another customer.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A guy knocked on my door, and told me he was a Ford car salesman and wanted to know if I wanted a Bronco. I replied , “ what’s a Bronco”. He pointed to the vehicle in my driveway. I said, “ sure”. I signed the papers and he handed me the keys……then I woke up.

Sponsored

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90, 22 Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a reservation date 8/27/21
Received production date of 12/6
Outer Banks Sas 2.7 Lux
Received a vin and still keeping AMB
Long Island Soft Top

Kybeastly22

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not by any means looking to get my order soon; just looking to see where people in my realm are at. These are a little wacky to track and people have reservation and order dates all over. Is it safe to assume late 21 Order's will be MY23?

Reservation date 7/19/21
Order Date 8/9/21
Reservation date 7-10-21 … build date 12-20-21
wildtrak lux soft top

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly nobody knows, certainly not Ford.

The supply chain is still a mess. That includes the hard top. Which while the MIC tops are actually being built and delivered now, it's still not at the rate of production needed to support Full Rate Bronco Production.

Full rate production would actually build all back orders within 8 months. At this point, I would still expect a brand new soft top order to be built before my 2-door.
Sponsored