Sponsored

What happens if my 2023 order does not get built?

Greg J

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know what will happen to our orders if not built with a 2023 model?
My fear is that my 2022 order that was converted to a 2023 order does not get built, that ford will cancel this order without allowing current orders to re-order and retain priority compared to any new 2024 model order placed in late 2023. This seems unfair to people that have ordered units in 2022 or earlier to lose priority.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

First question on the Bronco FAQ page

Ford Bronco What happens if my 2023 order does not get built? 1681832978124

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you had a conversation with your dealer regarding their remaining allocations and how your WT build fits within them? They should be able to give you a good idea on whether or not your will get built this year based on their allocations and your build specs.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer these questions, and he said that allocations only relate to special orders such as Raptors.
Your dealer was proivded with a doc similar to this weeks ago. They know exactly how your build fits within their allocations and if it has a good chance of being scheduled or if your are sol.

Ford Bronco What happens if my 2023 order does not get built? 1681838459484

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If that happens to my wife's Bronco order (11/21), I'm 99% certain she will forbid me from ever buying another Ford.

FWIW, I think it's likely the order gets canceled. But we never got the email to change our order to remove the three deadly sins so who knows?

OP
OP

Greg J

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone for your help. So does the 23MY Bronco Allocation & Commodity Estimate summary above mean that a Wildtrak with cloth will not be built for MY 2023? Thats what I have on order

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks everyone for your help. So does the 23MY Bronco Allocation & Commodity Estimate summary above mean that a Wildtrak with cloth will not be built for MY 2023? Thats what I have on order
That is correct. Ford is, somehow, out of cloth for the Wildtrack for the rest of the year. So, if your order still has cloth, it won't be built.

How they run out of the camo cloth seats??? But they are out.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is correct. Ford is, somehow, out of cloth for the Wildtrack for the rest of the year. So, if your order still has cloth, it won't be built.

How they run out of the camo cloth seats??? But they are out.
Makes me wonder if Ford makes these commodity claims in order to increase the take rate on options that aren’t selling….Want a WT, buy leather….
Sponsored