Sponsored

What are you favorite Bronco accessories/aftermarket additions?

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone - my Badlands is *finally* about to be built the week of 4/24 (after a 26 month wait) and I'm compiling a list of things I'm going to buy. I'm speccing it out with the idea that I'm going to use it as an offroad overlanding vehicle (live in Colorado). I'll post what I'm planning on adding (feel free to tell me I'm wasting my money) and would love to hear what other people have added (are are really glad they did).

Here's what I've got so far:

Ordering through my dealer:
5x Black Rhino Wheels
5x 35" KO2s
Aeroskin II black textured trail armor (hood)
Molle Grate system for Swing gate
Molle Straps
Black Platinum Door Sill plates
4 Dr Cargo area liner with Bronco Logo
Wheel locks

Ordering elsewhere:

Trailrax roof rack with pak rax
TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For The Ford Bronco 4-Door

Mabett seat back rest covers and sidewall protectors
Amazon.com: Mabett Rear Seat Back Cover Backrest Protector for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 with Velcro Split Dog Seat Liner fit Bronco 4-Door (4 Pieces-with Folding Lip) : Automotive
Amazon.com: Mabett Rear Seat Back Cover Backrest Protector for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 with Velcro Split Dog Seat Liner fit Bronco 4-Door (4 Pieces-with Folding Lip) : Automotive

Redline tuning hood quick lift
Redline Tuning 2021+ Ford Bronco (Max LIFT Edition) Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

I'll also be adding some pod lights (make/model yet to be determined) in my mod bumper. Also probably some on the A pillar and possibly a light bar.

Additionally probably something to make the door pockets more useful.

Beyond the above...I'm definitely looking for ideas about more things to add to my build.

Thanks your your input!
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most useful is probably the Husky floor liner set - front and rear. I can't imagine how bad things would look down there without them. Especially with the amount of rain we had over the winter.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree on heavy duty weather type floor mats, mine are dirty.

AND

Mud flaps and sliders, I've heard some rocks bounce hard off of the sliders from the tires throwing stones after leaving the trail, some hits are loud as...

I love the look and function of my lights. I like my interior accessories and everything, but those two items have already saved me from damage.

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone - my Badlands is *finally* about to be built the week of 4/24 (after a 26 month wait) and I'm compiling a list of things I'm going to buy. I'm speccing it out with the idea that I'm going to use it as an offroad overlanding vehicle (live in Colorado). I'll post what I'm planning on adding (feel free to tell me I'm wasting my money) and would love to hear what other people have added (are are really glad they did).

5x Black Rhino Wheels
5x 35" KO2s
Molle Straps
Wheel locks

Ordering elsewhere:

I'll also be adding some pod lights (make/model yet to be determined) in my mod bumper. Also probably some on the A pillar and possibly a light bar.

Beyond the above...I'm definitely looking for ideas about more things to add to my build.

Thanks your your input!
All the pockets I've tried are worse for my use than the stock nets.
IAG interior lights are great
Zroadz sliders were my first add to my Badlands.
Ford cargo enclosure (more relevant for soft top)
Mostly just a bunch of tiny aesthetics after that.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, 2017 Toyota Highlander, 2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm speccing it out with the idea that I'm going to use it as an offroad overlanding vehicle (live in Colorado).
Probably not the list you are seeking but for a vehicle to be used off road overlanding this is what I would want first:
Winch
Shackles (both hard and soft)
Tree Protector
Recovery strap or two
Gloves
Shovel
Snatch Block
Tools
Fire Extinguisher
First Aid kit
Portable compressor
Space blankets
I carry even more that these items but I am usually traveling alone.

After carrying what might be needed to return from wheeling, then add the bing.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SUMA Performance mirrors number 1. Blue if you drive at night and don't have ridiculously tinted windows, or clear if you do have ridiculously tinted windows.

Winch at number 2.

Tie Rod braces such as BroncBuster for number 3.

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

5x Black Rhino Wheels
5x 35" KO2s
Molle Straps
Wheel locks

Ordering elsewhere:

Thanks your your input!
Ford Performance Tune. Wish I did it sooner. Best $600 I have spent so far no doubt....and I have spent a lot of aftermarket stuff.

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a pretty long list for not having touched suspension, wheels, or tires. My top 3 are AWE Exhaust, paint protection film, and ADD Bomber rear bumper.

The rear bumper is easily my favorite. It was a long lead time so I had a few off-road excursions without it. On my first outing I dropped the corner of the fat, stock bumper onto a rock. No damage that time, but I'm sure if I hadn't swapped it out I would have by now.

I wasted money on a few things I thought I would like before the Bronco came in. Malbett door pockets, never installed them because the stock bungee setup is nice and unobtrusive. Classic Bronco script emblem, sits in a box because I like the Badlands sticker and didn't want to clutter it with both. My advise is to get it first before you start ordering too much! Build organically based upon what will improve your experience.

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... Just in time for spring! You must be pumped. Absolutely get the IAG interior dome lights like others have mentioned. What do you plan on putting on the roof rack other than the pak rax? Did you get the Sasquatch package? As far as lights go, I'll be doing a review of some fog lights, pod lights, and a light bar soon. I'll link it here when it's done. Lots of info in the Lights sub forum too.

JeffROK

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For everyday convenience, I'd say my favorite is the Mabett courtesy light. It's a huge improvement over the OEM lights, and it's really easy to install.

Last edited: