Sponsored

What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you?

Haminnaro

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealership asked for my mailing address and still have seen nothing.... i did two emails stating if i had any questions please feel free to ask.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolute radio silence from the dealer I've reserved with, except for a breathless phone call from their "internet salesman" at 7:50AM after I placed the reservation the night before. This guy was hyped up for a potential sale!!! and I guess wanted to chit chat about...something? I didn't appreciate being woken up by a car salesman.

I've also had Ford email me four times asking for permission to...email me, which I granted each time.

Oh, and another nearby dealer which I visited in person and wrote a brief email to, hoping to shift my reservation to them? Lackluster interest in discussing anything with me in person, their dealership was nearly empty of cars and employees, and it's been over a week with no reply to the email.

My first time trying to buy a domestic.

Last edited:

5eabass

Badlands
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What?! Some of you guys have received phone calls and email from your dealership and a very few of you have received some Bronco swag?!?!?!??!

I haven't received anything (no phone call, email, etc.)... I might have to place a missing persons report on my Ben Franklin:
Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? 1598326575890

Sponsored

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an ad e-mail saying the value of my used car has gone up and that I should trade it in for a car. I'm not sure they know what I drive because the value sure hasn't gone up on it. Best part though was that the e-mail was advertising a 2014 Wrangler Rubicon for $35k :ROFLMAO:

Ddtcm81

Big Bend
First Name
Tc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail. Ive seen some dealers send everything from just basic brochures to full on backpacks and coffee mugs. Heres a picture of what a person on the Facebook Bronco group received from their dealer! Please show pictures of your items and what dealer you ordered from!

Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? 1598326575890

Only thing my dealer sends me is a "let's Scheduel a time to come order your Bronco sport this week".... Every week I tell them I'm am not buying a bronco sport.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a year long headache so that’s pretty cool.
Oh, and how could I forget the sales ad emails I now receive from the dealership. Scum. All of them. ?

MentalBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Toyota Tundra, Yamaha WR250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BIG FAT ZERO!

Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ummmm.... I would like to speak to the manager of Bronco and ask where my swag is...

Kanoa808

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
nice! I got no response at all from mine! Lol all seriousness though that’s a dope bronco care package!

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many broncos did you buy ? I see what cars you already own. Did you buy the first Edition ? Would be cool but I highly doubt I’m getting any of that swag with my big bend order
2 door Badlands, going with the Sasquatch package. Badlands came with everything I wanted. Marine seats, wash out interior/floor, and with the Sasquatch package you get all the benefits of rock crawling and high speed Off-roading so it was a no brainer. Getting velocity blue to match my raptor.

Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? B96C3919-D30F-49BD-9BB0-7E79A877CE01

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If im honest, which i might be... if a dealer sent me all of those items, they would find their new homes in the back of the closet and back of mug cupboard. If im 100% honest, I would toss that keychain? in our drunk drawer and i would never see it again.
I’d take the mugs off of your hands.

designermama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none-wrecked
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gosh that would be a sure way to secure someone I'd think. I'm already on the fence with the dealer I chose since I saw the spreadsheet here. All I got was a very much "form letter" thanking me for my reservation with generic enough language I assume it's just what is sent out to everyone.
Sponsored

Last edited: