Sponsored

What Color Do You Want to See the Bronco Offered In?

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My suggestion Jake is special order it with the exact colors/options you want and wait the 2-3 months for it to come in. Thatā€™s what I did with my stang and it was well worth. If weā€™re spending $40k plus on a vehicle it better be exactly what you want haha. No regrets later
Did the same thing with my Mustang, but I'm really not trying to do it again. I was okay with making that financially terrible decision with the Mustang because I'll likely have it for the rest of my life, so no real concern for ROI. Can't necessarily say the same about the Bronco (yet) but I want it bad enough to still be willing to buy new. My best bet will be to buy from a dealership towards the end of the model year and hope I can find something close enough to what I want

Though, with the way manuals seem to be stocked vs their automatic counterparts these days, I may end up HAVING to either custom order or drive halfway across the country
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the same thing with my Mustang, but I'm really not trying to do it again. I was okay with making that financially terrible decision with the Mustang because I'll likely have it for the rest of my life, so no real concern for ROI. Can't necessarily say the same about the Bronco (yet) but I want it bad enough to still be willing to buy new. My best bet will be to buy from a dealership towards the end of the model year and hope I can find something close enough to what I want

Though, with the way manuals seem to be stocked vs their automatic counterparts these days, I may end up HAVING to either custom order or drive halfway across the country

Good point cuz the ADMs will be gone by then. Hey maybe buy it from ChrispyKC! Shoot I may do that too because itā€™s gonna be tough to beat his prices in California

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good point cuz the ADMs will be gone by then. Hey maybe buy it from ChrispyKC! Shoot I may do that too because itā€™s gonna be tough to beat his prices in California
Yeah, I've been considering getting in touch with him. We'll see... if I can't find one closer to me, I'll most likely be in touch with him

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well you earned a buyer from me KC!! I like your posts and how helpful you are! Iā€™ll send you a PM when the order banks are open

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Changed my mind.

This color.

I think ledafoot gray was similar????

Hellcat.jpeg

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Changed my mind.

This color.

I think ledafoot gray was similar????

Hellcat.jpeg
I still love the orange with a white roof but it is going to be close if they have a similar grey/cement color.

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Banana peals are awesome though. Lol

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Banana peals are awesome though. Lol
They're going to be purple soon! They clearly know people have been keeping them on
Sponsored