First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need to shorten up my hardness, it's on my list. The LP6s are awesome!
just run the power to upfitter and ground, no need to run a relay or additional fuse
Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220809_230436

Installed OEM Race Red grab handles replacing the blue Black Diamonds (let me know if you want them), red Bartact paracord grab handles, and the not QUITE matching red GOAT mode and knob covers. Sorry for the terrible picture but it was pitch black ass dark and raining when I finished.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It should be ok. Haven't been able to use it in its final configuation yet... the camera extension cable I got thru Amazon didn't work. 🀬 New one comes in tomorrow. I'll take pics.

... but I did a test fitting with the original cable to get the angle right (30Β° aims at the same spot about 6' in front of the bumper as when it's grille-mounted). Even though it was about 8 in off center to the passenger side (because it was too short to get in the exact location)... I was surprised that it looked just fine even then.

Note: the original cable is about 3' and is female-to-female. You can order a 3' male-to female extension (like I did the first time)... or a 6' female-to-female to replace the whole thing (which I did with the reorder). I decided not to use the washer attachment... if I cut the hole any lower for it, I would have had to cut all the way through the bottom of the bracket. I just capped it off next to the camera connector at the top of the core support.

Tecreddy Fakra Z Female to Female Car FM Adapter Cable 6.6ft for Volkswagen/Audi Car GPS Navigation FM AM Radio TEL Telematics Bluetooth Module XM Satellite Radio, 2m https://a.co/d/buffvht
Replacement cable arrived. Here are the pics from the relocated camera. Expected there might be some interference up top from the fairlead and winch hook... but there wasn't. I'm pretty happy with the result.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220807_203117
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220809_201503
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220809_201514
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220809_201608

Sponsored

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  931D8E5A-9F73-48BF-B168-A88088BAB1E0

Installed IAG Cupholders. Less than 10 minutes start to finish. Great solution. You can see my temporary solution next to it in the floorboard πŸ˜‰.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Replacement cable arrived. Here are the pics from the relocated camera. Expected there might be some interference up top from the fairlead and winch hook... but there wasn't. I'm pretty happy with the result.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  F8F5DA2E-CDB4-4C52-8DB7-3843860350CC
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  F8F5DA2E-CDB4-4C52-8DB7-3843860350CC

How much are you making the camera relocation bracket for? LOL

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed the Havoc trail crawlers today. I’m a little on the fence, they seem to make it harder rather than easier to get out of the truck.
Really? Bummer... just ordered a set. I guess I'll find out. I'll be going from the factory tube steps to the Havocs. It was hard to pass up the price.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the Havoc trail crawlers today. I’m a little on the fence, they seem to make it harder rather than easier to get out of the truck.
Have the Zroadz on mine. I'm 6'1" so it's not bad for me, but they definitely are a little higher than most steps. Putting a grab handle on the roll bar helped some of my shorter passengers. I just step over it on my way in/out.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Used the F150 Forscan spreadsheet to see what happened if I killed fake engine noise in the audio module. Wife and I both agree the vehicle is a lot quieter than before, which is saying something for this noisy tin can.
I thought the consensus was that there was no engine noise being pumped into the cabin...? But if it didn't brick your Bronco, more power to you! Mind sharing the FordScan link?

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the consensus was that there was no engine noise being pumped into the cabin...? But if it didn't brick your Bronco, more power to you! Mind sharing the FordScan link?
The bits seemed to indicate there were. And it definitely sounds quieter.
Sponsored