Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 2dr, 24 Rubicon 2dr, 21 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco was delivered today! Spent some time cleaning her up and then made the mistake of installing an intake in my 100+ degree garage on a hot engine. Patience is not my thing….
I love driving the Bronco(coming from the multiple Jeeps.) My biggest and really only major complaint so far is the tiny digital tach. Makes driving the stock manual a pain with the engine being nearly silent.
The Injen intake is a really nice quality/fitting piece, unfortunately it was too late to test drive with it installed.
DSCF3076.jpeg
DSCF3083.jpeg
IMG_8438.jpeg
Sponsored

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finished up installing the ARB twin compressor with the Grimm mounting bracket.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5133

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, β€˜1928 model A, β€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went on maiden camping/off road voyage over the weekend to Utica reservoir, Slick Rock trail just over the river to camp site. Bronco worked well but need to get skid plates and lift to do anything serious…

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2407

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Backdated" my non-signature tails to have a little more old-school appearance.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1692159686604

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed Molle panels on the front doors and in the rear compartment this morning. The nets up front were already falling apart so I completely got rid of them. The rear panels will definitely help with preventing further scratches back there. Good place to attach stuff also.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1477

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1477
been thinking about this for the rear. How heavy are they? not only is great for tie down points but it also protect the plastic walling.

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally finished my speaker upgrade adding the @GearShade sub mount and Kicker 8” sub. Extremely clean install and look and 100% worth it. @plugnplaykits wiring harness made this project very easy adding the Kicker Key 200 (other speakers) and 500.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6756
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6757
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6763

graham5david

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally finished my speaker upgrade adding the @GearShade sub mount and Kicker 8” sub. Extremely clean install and look and 100% worth it. @plugnplaykits wiring harness made this project very easy adding the Kicker Key 200 (other speakers) and 500.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6763
That's a nice box. I justed put the 6.75 kicker in my stock box and it's good but a little weak fir me. I might look into this option.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Over the past few days getting ready for Smokey Mountain Bronco Stampede, full detail and front PPF. Of course it rained the next day...

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4008

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4008
Wow! That's a stunning Bronco, Derek! Thanks for sharing!

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I'm dense, but what change am I looking at here?
They looked like this ex-factory:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  images

It's subtle but I'm not about brash, shouty mods.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Testing a full set of Fox 2.5” performance elites for a bit .. meh
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8524