First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got my FPP tune installed. So mad at myself for not doing it sooner. I’ll echo the comments that it is great and should of come like this from the factory. So dumb they neutered the 2.7 so much on stock.

Gambitl7

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who's this fella? A pedal commander?

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6085
No, I do not have one of those. Never believed in them. That is what Ford put in for the pedal?
Lol I had to look that up, as I never went under there to look!

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got my FPP tune installed. So mad at myself for not doing it sooner. I’ll echo the comments that it is great and should of come like this from the factory. So dumb they neutered the 2.7 so much on stock.
I’ll echo the natural response to this, Ford didn’t want their cash cow to be sold and Premium fuel only, it will turn a lot of people away who would love to give ford a large chunk of their money and now they can also sell the tune to people who choose to do it. Win win for them so I’d argue it was smart on their part. Where I think we’d all be happier is if they would let you choose it as an option when building.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ll echo the natural response to this, Ford didn’t want their cash cow to be sold and Premium fuel only, it will turn a lot of people away who would love to give ford a large chunk of their money and now they can also sell the tune to people who choose to do it. Win win for them so I’d argue it was smart on their part. Where I think we’d all be happier is if they would let you choose it as an option when building.
Premium fuel is NOT required for the two main benefits of this tune. More boost allowed in the lower 3 gears, and greatly improved shifting. Everything else is gravy.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Premium fuel is NOT required for the two main benefits of this tune. More boost allowed in the lower 3 gears, and greatly improved shifting. Everything else is gravy.
I’m just going by what it literally specifies on the Ford performance website πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

vluft

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
finally got around to yoinking the rear seats.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1264

female ends of seat belts pulled from the seats and tucked beneath the floor (plugged into harness so as to avoid the warning; seems like it's probably just an 11.2MOhm resistor but I didn't have one handy, and it fits okay), and male ends rolled up and shoved into trim so it's pretty clean. maybe I grab some MVL and cut it to fit the cutouts, or just do a sheet of something over the whole front surface there; not sure yet. have one of these coming in a few so once that's arrived will install it and figure out what I want do do then, I guess.
Sponsored