Sponsored

What is an "early reservation" and how will that correlate to the 2022 MY Builds?

mzirnsak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,

Pretty new to this forum and actually the tracking of the Bronco progress in general. I put a reservation in with Ford and then placed an order as well, but other than that, I've been pretty lazy about staying on top of the latest news.

Zach's post from Granger was super helpful is catching me up to speed.

One thing that I am having trouble understanding is the definition of an "early reservation" and how will that position you in the 2022 MY Build Order. (From what I am reading, its really a crap-shoot to predict anything with this process so far)

However, as an example, here is my situation:
Reservation Date: 7/15/20 (paid at 11 pm EST 7/14/20, but reservation confirmation states 7/15)
Order Date: 1/26/21

Where does that line up with the rest of the crowd? Is that "early", middle, late?

Order was a badlands 4-door Manual Hard top, because of the bigger tires, but now that orders are being re-opened of MY 2022, I'll probably drop a few models because I can now get the Manual, Sasquatch, Hardtop in a lesser model. (I hope)

Thoughts?
Sponsored

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Generally speaking, within the first 48 hours of reservations opening is considered an "early" reservation. So that'd be you.

Hope that helps!

OP
OP

mzirnsak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Generally speaking, within the first 48 hours of reservations opening is considered an "early" reservation. So that'd be you.

Hope that helps!
Okay, great. Thats some great perspective.
Sponsored