Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Despite the odd shape, I went with WeatherTech because of the price.
Ford Bronco What Mudflaps do you have installed? Apr28-edit

Stanley Crewell

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mountaineer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had to remove the six screws that held it on. I slid it back, put the mud flap on, then slid the running board uptight to it and then used stainless steel tech screws to screw back into the running board and it seem to work perfectly and looks like it came that way. I was also able to slide them out slightly to give a bigger footprint to get in.

F2502017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco What Mudflaps do you have installed? 14717D23-BAAF-43D9-9C25-2EFA1D2815D1
Ford Bronco What Mudflaps do you have installed? 97DD78FC-E944-4A13-A21E-EBE6FF913178

Mabett (no logo) flaps here. Great product well packaged quality materials. Interesting and time consuming install, but pleased with the end result.

Sponsored

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gladdox

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4D Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
RokBlokz. They do their job well. We went on a 3300 mile road trip and there wasn’t a speck of dirt or mud on the side steps or doors. No rock dings on the body, either. (My poor grill and windshield, tho — insect magnets.)

Plus I love how the RokBlokz can be removed easily for off-roading. Very thoughtful design.

Bluovlfan

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rexgen xl after I got a bunch of chips from the amount of rocks the tires were kicking up.

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WeatherTech here. They do a good job of keeping the major stuff away from the doors.
Ford Bronco What Mudflaps do you have installed? 20230506_161825

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IAG Rock Rail Mini Mud Flaps - best fit with the Factory Rock Rails IMO

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The question is: will you do serious off-roading and rockcrawling? If "no," then the Mabbett/iAG (the same, and are marketed under other names on Amazon) will do you fine. I got a set, and found installation was not as easy as the videos showed, rears especially. And after going through two orders, breaking them off on moderate trail climbing, I abandoned them and ordered RokBlokz, and am very satisfied, pricey as they are. Good-looking, and they look tough. Quick removal/reinstall is the selling point.

Again, on a truck with 21K mileage, the RokBlokz don't install quite as easily as the clean garage/clean truck videos suggest. I had to get longer thumb screws for the fronts, which RokBlokz customer service very graciously provided "as a one-time courtesy."

I have a complete set of Mabbetts/iAGs, with extra install parts (ordered twice!) which I'll give to anybody for cost of shipping. Perfect for a daily-drive truck, just don't take them on serious off-roading.

BJs Bronco

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2.3l 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a 4pack set of black plastic cut outs. Had to drill holes to mount but only $15 and some hardware. I am happy with them. I get lots of rock as my work has a lot of gravel parking.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mabetts. Easy to install. Check out YouTube for installation instructions. Better than the instructions that come in the box.
The problem on the RokBlokz was the extension of the eliminated crash bar on the Sasquatch install. I bolted on the RokBlokz extender, but when I tried to hang the mudflaps, the thumb-bolts just would not meet the threading of the insert, even after repositioning the crashbar (extension) hanger and cutting away the bottom of the fender liner. The solution was longer thumb bolts, which RokBlokz kindly provided gratis.
The problem with Mabbett was the rear steel piece that goes on the fender, trying to get it bolted into the threaded clips. Somehow, the provided bolts just didn't want to meet the threading of provided clip. Took time and a lot of patience.
I used both videos and instruction sheets, including videos: which provided cheats and workarounds. The issue is that a higher mileage (especially with off-road history) truck, things just don't connect the way they do on a new rig.
My recommendation is: determine what kind of driving you're going to do upon delivery. If you expect daily drive & moderate off-roading, buy Mabbett/iAG or similar rigid mudflaps, and install them early. If you expect to go aggressively off-roading and trail driving, pay the money for RokBlokz and install them right away.

PS/Edit: a full-length step/rockrail can make a big difference in protecting your truck's lower regions. I use the iAG removable full-length stepboard, which I remove when I expect to be on a serious trail, and am very happy with it.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG Rock Rail Mini Mud Flaps - best fit with the Factory Rock Rails IMO
Glad you're happy with them. Just be aware: If you're putting the rockrails to serious use, you're likely to be leaving the lower halves of your mudflaps somewhere on the trail.

(PS: when I'm out off-roading, I often come back with pieces of other people's rigs in a trash bag. I don't want to leave any parts of my truck out there!)
Sponsored