Sponsored

What sort of prices are people seeing for their used Broncos?

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I realize that these are depreciating assets, but has the used market really collapsed that much? The purchase quotes I'm getting a very low (think low 30s for a low mileage 2022) but I'm not seeing a corresponding drop in sales prices...

What is everyone else seeing out there?
Sponsored

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I realize that these are depreciating assets, but has the used market really collapsed that much? The purchase quotes I'm getting a very low (think low 30s for a low mileage 2022) but I'm not seeing a corresponding drop in sales prices...

What is everyone else seeing out there?
I am seeing the value of mine drop like a rock. Granted it is only a Big Bend, but I am not even seeing offers close to my MSRP from 2021. I am trying to sell it privately to fund my 23 WT, but so far only lowball offers. It is to be expected however, as more and more Broncos are available new at MSRP and as interests rates keep climbing.

BDBronco603

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seeing price cuts on a lot of used ones that were marked up past MSRP locally. Seems like production is catching up and people are realizing they can order for MSRP and get it scheduled somewhat quickly now vs paying a markup on a used one. Interest rates obviously aren't helping either.

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Markets catching up to reality. I always got a chuckle when folks were posting about this vehicle being an instant classic and expecting to make a ton of money on it. Orders at msrp are being filled and the days of huge mark ups should be over. In another year or so, the Bronco is just going to be another vehicle that depreciates and deals will be available. Folks that had to have one are now finding out it doesn’t match their needs and a lot will be hitting the market.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t comment on used, but the dealer I bought from has had a new two door black diamond Sasquatch in eruption green on their lot for almost four weeks. They have it marked up at the same $5K over sticker all their other “available” Broncos have been.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d wager a lot are backing out when they see that interest rate.
I’m sure. Just bought my wife a BS Heritage and they threw out a 10% interest rate. I said not happening. Ford is offering 2.9. Except on Broncos and Mavericks.

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think any combo of 4 door and soft top is going to be much lower than its original sticker used.

This is just a guess, but if you want close to original msrp it will definitely need sasquatch and a hard top, or be a two door.

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m sure interest rates aren’t helping the market. My dealer has had over 20 Broncos on their lot now for many many weeks now, plus 3 used ones. I bought a new vehicle back in June and got lucky with 0.9%, not a Bronco, traded that off a year ago.
Sponsored