Sponsored

What sort of prices are people seeing for their used Broncos?

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just toyed with the idea and was offered 53k from a local Toyota dealer.

2.7 4 door base Sasquatch with hardtop. 6k miles. Aftermarket bumper, skids, a bunch of Baja designs lights.Rci rock rails
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I realize that these are depreciating assets, but has the used market really collapsed that much? The purchase quotes I'm getting a very low (think low 30s for a low mileage 2022) but I'm not seeing a corresponding drop in sales prices...

What is everyone else seeing out there?
Mine is not going anywhere.
That said, the one's that are on dealer lots as used are selling more than MSRP. As long as there is little to no new dealer stock...used values will stay high.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the announcement of base models being discontinued, manuals not available in lower trim, no cloth and everything else my base, manual Sasquatch is worth so much more than I paid if I needed to replace it.

Do I need to go to Hegerty Insurance to insure my Bronco as a classic that would cost an additional $20K plus to replace?

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
About two weeks ago, I Bought a 22 black diamond 2dr squatch 2.3 manual hard top with under 8k miles Oxford white at a little under window sticker when new. For someone that didn’t wait beyond seeing the stats ( this one checked every box I wanted for color, options, trim) I and a price that was through the roof, I figured I might be paying a small enjoyment tax. Bought at a gym dealer that took it in trade. Added a ext warranty from flood ford.

so “deals” can be had out there, nothing like early adopters and price freezing folks got, but still happy.

Im still smiling whenI walk out to go to work .

cds

Badlands
First Name
cd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I realize that these are depreciating assets, but has the used market really collapsed that much? The purchase quotes I'm getting a very low (think low 30s for a low mileage 2022) but I'm not seeing a corresponding drop in sales prices...

just traded my 22 badlands sasquatch 23,000 miles and got sticker ($58000 what i paid a year ago) for it-

Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I paid 42k for my 4 door base model with the 2.7 and Sasquatch package almost 2 years ago, here’s my trade in value now.
IMG_1569.png
That’s not what dealers are actually paying. They go with auction pricing which is significantly lower than KBB or NADA published trade-in valuations. Been doing that trivk for several years now.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just toyed with the idea and was offered 53k from a local Toyota dealer.

2.7 4 door base Sasquatch with hardtop. 6k miles. Aftermarket bumper, skids, a bunch of Baja designs lights.Rci rock rails
Some dealers will give you a high trade in price in order to sell you an overpriced new car. Toyota dealers are sitting on Tacomas and Tundras. Actually there's a stop sale on Tundras currently.

Peter_benton

Raptor
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Escalade V, SL63
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I sold my 2020 outer banks SAS anti matter blue for $56, paid $57 and drove for 2 years (low miles)

Berserkr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've got a '22 Base 2dr 7MT that I paid MSRP ($29k) for. I just checked KBB:

Ford Bronco What sort of prices are people seeing for their used Broncos? 1692034476479

KBB values have been pretty accurate around here. I have no intention of getting rid of it (well, I might if the windshield recall doesn't resolve the incessant whistling above 40mph which is driving me crazy), but in theory I got lucky because (a) I got it at MSRP, and (b) Ford raised the price of the base model 2dr $5k for MY23, and now discontinued it for MY24.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've got a '22 Base 2dr 7MT that I paid MSRP ($29k) for. I just checked KBB:

Ford Bronco What sort of prices are people seeing for their used Broncos? 1692034476479

KBB values have been pretty accurate around here. I have no intention of getting rid of it (well, I might if the windshield recall doesn't resolve the incessant whistling above 40mph which is driving me crazy), but in theory I got lucky because (a) I got it at MSRP, and (b) Ford raised the price of the base model 2dr $5k for MY23, and now discontinued it for MY24.
The base Bronco will generally hold value best, similar to how it goes with base Wranglers. Folks buying used are typically after lower cost, and a relatively small subset care about uprated front axles or some of the other stuff (half/most folks here buying new don't even have a real use for that stuff).

A base with some larger tires is going to look real attractive to the used buyer and take most people anywhere they want to go on/off road. Folks spending tens of thousands more new for the extras, down the road probably will not see the return they expect on that spending.

Sponsored

kimmiemom64

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

People are selling their Broncos??? :unsure:o_O:LOL:

Shodax

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It defintely depends on Model, Options, Etc. However, overall from what I can see prices are holding up when compared to the original MSRP. Of course MSRP isn't your actual Gross Purchase price so that's where things can get a bit muddy... But, as far as my Bronco is concerned, there really hasn't been much of a drop in pricing, at least for those of us who paid MSRP and didn't pay a mark-up beyond that.

I paid an initial MSRP of $51,615 for my 2022 Bronco OBX 2.3L, Auto, Hard-Top with Full-time 4WD, Rear Locker, Leather, High Pkg, Tailgate and more. It has 8K miles and since its purchase I've upgraded to the full/factory SAS Wheels, Tires, and Suspension, so I'm only missing the Front Locker option from the SAS pkg. Anyways, it's current KBB Trade-in as of 08-14-2023 is $52K (Avg. range $49K-$55K). It's current KBB Private Party Value is $58K (Avg. range $55K - $61K). So my Bronco holding it's value very well.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carvana only offered me 36k for my BL. Trade in at a dealer might be better but I'm not getting trapped in the new car cycle, when/if I sell it will not get replaced with anything. I think I can get 40k pretty easily private party.

A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport, 2022 Bronco, 2023 Bronco, 1989
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think prices are holding , just sold my 2022 Black Diamond , with all upgrades had 55,600.00 into it including all sales tax and fees. Sold it for $57,900.00 in less than 24 hours. Could have gotten more but had no need for 3 Broncos with only two drivers!!
We drove it for a year and put approx 4,500 miles on it.

fwk727

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Big Bend; 21 F-150; 11 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Recognizing markets are dropping, I sold my 2021 this week. (Have an Aug 21 build date for a 23 HE.) 2021 BB. 2.3 Auto Mid pkg Area 51 soft top 17,000 miles non-sasquatch. Carvana and Vroom were 34.5. My Ford dealer 36.5. Another Ford dealer bought it for 36.5. Sticker was 40.5 which I paid 2 years ago. So cheap transportation
Sponsored